V4 Cell Phone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
Im a bit confused with the cell phone everyones talking about, I mean ... where do u get it? how do u call people? when can u use it? can someone answer these questions, i really wanna find out :angry:

Heres a cell phone number posted by cotton that i found : CLICK HERE!

you can only use the cell phone when your tama has parents. to use this go to freinds thne to family then to parents. then sort through yuou`ll get the ## *wich is consisted of left middle and right arrows*

Im a bit confused with the cell phone everyones talking about, I mean ... where do u get it? how do u call people? when can u use it? can someone answer these questions, i really wanna find out :angry:
Heres a cell phone number posted by cotton that i found : CLICK HERE!
if you go to your left( look at your left) you will see something about shop codes. One of the codes is for the rare cell phone. if you and a friend have a rare cell phone and you connect with visit they`ll talk to each other. you can also use it when your tama is in the 2nd generation and is an adult. :angry:

:D kutchipatchi_tama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back