V4 character project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
Ok, I got my v4 a few weeks ago and want to start a project on how to get certain characters.

Please 1st post the tamagotchi's life

Baby: tsubtchi or shirotsubtchi

toddler:

Teen:

Adult:

generation:

Post how you cared for your tamagotchi when it evolves. This will, in the long run, create a guide everyone cna use to get certain characters. Post all things like games you played, approx. how many snacks, teacher you picked , skill point stats , how well you kept the meter filled, etc., etc. (what ever else you can think of) Please start when it turns into a toddler and continuing editing your post until it is an adult. I can't read millions of new posts so please edit your post.

2nd: this info will also be used to se how care affects which baby turns into which toddler. (Depending on gender or maybe how you care for it or maybe even generation) I know this has already been tested on tama-zone, but I hope to prove it, or update it. Also, I will use this info to see which characters generally turn into which characters and figure out how to care for you tama to get certain characters

Remember, to give good detail on care. I really hope We can get this to work to have an even betterknowledge of tamagotchi's :p

I am sorry vince730, but there is already a topic in Tips & Ticks about getting V4 characters: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=102097

We try to avoid duplicating topics on tama talk - it gets confusing have two sets of info in two different places and it wastes site's bandwidth (memory).

I hope you will understand why I am closing your topic and will ask anyone to post info in the topic made previous to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back