V4 Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mew~

Reaction score
OK, well first you think of how the character will look like. Then decide if it's a Baby, Kid/Toddler, Teen, Adult, Oldie, or- maybe another stage..? Give it a name, (has to end in "tchi") and then draw a picture of it! (you can do that here.) Insert it in a hyperlink, tell us the name of your Tama, and have fun! These could be suggestions for new V4 characters! :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt] ~Mew~ [/SIZE] :unsure:

Here's one I made! It's called a Gorogorutchi. B) It's an adult stage. It's kind of like the Version 4 of a Whaletchi.

The Gorogorutchi!

[SIZE=14pt] ~Mew~ [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
okay... click here
Wow!.... How cute! Could you please edit your post, though, and tell us what it's called and what stage it is? Thanks!

Here is a Kid/Toddler stage. It's called a MaruMeeptchi. Kind of like a Marumimitchi crossed w/ a Marutchi and a Mimitchi! B)

The MaruMeeptchi!

I'm making a list! B)

Baby Boys: Startchi

Kids/Toddlers: MaruMeeptchi

Teens:

Adults:Gorogorutchi

Oldies:

Anytime someone makes a V4 character, I will edit the list and add it to the right category!

OK, well first you think of how the character will look like. Then decide if it's a Baby, Kid/Toddler, Teen, Adult, Oldie, or- maybe another stage..? Give it a name, (has to end in "tchi") and then draw a picture of it! (you can do that here.) Insert it in a hyperlink, tell us the name of your Tama, and have fun! These could be suggestions for new V4 characters! :huh:
[SIZE=14pt] ~Mew~ [/SIZE] :huh:
Maruhotchi

It's a toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back