v4 cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uragotchi7

Reaction score
first,u need a sharp pencil.and ur tama must have a chest :D

use ur and the 3 things will happen.

1.transport to old timer:get ur pencil and push the reset button.

2.if it doesn't trasport to old tams,it will give u a present or gps.

3.if u don't like what u got, push the reset button.

4.and u can use it many as u want!

i got up to 6000gps!!!

what? if i do that it just goes to download and reset :D what did i do wrong? :)

what? if i do that it just goes to download and reset :rolleyes: what did i do wrong? :angry:
Download your Tamagotchi. Basically all the trick does is, if you get a bad thing happen, instead of losing the chest and something bad happen, it'll be reversed so it will be as if the bad thing didn't happen.

yep taht works! i got 2000gp but there is one slight flaw to that, if you get GPs then you will lose the chest if you want it, if you dont get enuf you cant get the chest back everything else works tho P.s. I found out this works on any prize giving item

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm very nice cheat, but does this work on v4.5 too?
Should do. Should work on any version which has ANY point giving item. Just as long as you remember to "save" first in case you lose the chest...

can someone please tell me what are GPS are they gottchi points?? please pm me abnout it

But doesn't that have a side effect that causes your tama character to gorw one year younger everytime you do the trick?

first,u need a sharp pencil.and ur tama must have a chest :mellow: use ur and the 3 things will happen.

1.transport to old timer:get ur pencil and push the reset button.

2.if it doesn't trasport to old tams,it will give u a present or gps.

3.if u don't like what u got, push the reset button.

4.and u can use it many as u want!

i got up to 6000gps!!!
[SIZE=8pt]I did this with my v4.5 with the lamp. I had 20,000 points one day, then I kept downloading, and now I have 75,000 GP, and I still have the lamp![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back