v4 codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLilyxx

Reaction score
PLEASE! I need a semi-walkthrough type deal for V.4. I have the cell phone, honey, steak, slide, play house, and pen. I want to get the royal outfit and other things like that. I don't know how to get those "special" items. Please help me. I don't mean to sound blunt, rude or greedy, but I need help!

To get the Royal Costume, you need to donate lots of Gotchi Points to the Gotchi King to get three different souvenirs. Once you have all three, you will also get a Royal Costume which will go in your items list and gives you a password for the Nintendo DS game Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop 2.

Here is the amount of Gotchi Points you need to donate (I might be wrong, haven't played with a v4 in AGES):

1st souvenir: 20 000p (this must be in at least 3 separate donations... for example, 5 000, 5 000 and 10 000)

2nd souvenir: 70 000p

3rd souvenir: 200 000p

After donating the required amount for one souvenir, you'll get a message on your Tamagotchi telling you to visit Tamatown. Log in as usual. Go to the Gotchi King's castle and he should give you the password for the first item when you log out, which is entered in the password feature in the activities icon (fourth icon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back