V4 Discipline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I was just wondering how important the role of discipline plays in a V4 Tama. For example, one of my Tama's had only 3 bars of discipline, yet it became a Mametchi. My current Tama has more than half his discipline, and he became a Gozarutchi. Does discipline count at all?

I don't know. I'd say that it played a major role in what your tama turns into in the previous tamas, but now life points have taken their place. Maybe they do affect it, even if only a little bit, afterall, why would v4 have the disclipine option if it did nothing? But I was wondering the same thing about connecting tamas, and whether the amount of friends you have affects what you get. On my v1, I took perfect care of my tama, it had all of the training bars, I only fed it snacks when its happy hearts were empty and it wouldnt play a game, but yet it still turned into a maskitchi. The only answer I can think of to it is that I only connected it with one tama three times. So what do you think?

I don't know. I'd say that it played a major role in what your tama turns into in the previous tamas, but now life points have taken their place. Maybe they do affect it, even if only a little bit, afterall, why would v4 have the disclipine option if it did nothing? But I was wondering the same thing about connecting tamas, and whether the amount of friends you have affects what you get. On my v1, I took perfect care of my tama, it had all of the training bars, I only fed it snacks when its happy hearts were empty and it wouldnt play a game, but yet it still turned into a maskitchi. The only answer I can think of to it is that I only connected it with one tama three times. So what do you think?
On my v1 I've gotten Mametchi/Mimitchi even with no connecting. I personally always keep the weight at the base weight. If it's 1g over base weight, I feed food and play Dance. If it's two grams... well I simply play Dance.

Then what went wrong with my tam then? I wonder... But I'm glad that the amount of friends doesnt affect the character. I usually dont get to connect a lot, I usualy have only one or two tamas going at the same time, and not many people at our school like tamas that much anymore. Actually- i think im the only one who brings their tamas to school anymore! But even if others dont like 'em, I still do! :p

I would say: Yes.

I'm not really sure if it affects what your Tama might evolve into, but I know that it affects what sort of job your Tama may get when it's older. ^_^

Discipline matters if you don't want your tama to give your friend poop as a present if you connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back