V4 dying and reset button not working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy429M

Reaction score
I was looking after all 6 of my tamas then my v4 girl (Lilly) was with her baby boy and they were laying down on the floor together I pressed the reset button and it didn't work the download and reset screen wouldn't come up the screen went black then there was a little egg with wings

As it turns out, I believe your V4 has returned to its home planet! I don't know if you will be able to revert this 'event'...

Is your Tamagotchi still responsive? Can you press any buttons or press the reset button?

nothing you can do. once a tamagotchi dies you can use the reset function to revert it to a previous event.

Sorry to say, but like the other comments noted: Your tama is gone. SOMETIMES, if you time it right, you can prevent the death from happening with a quick reset but it's a very tedious timing. Since you didn't catch it in time, it reverted to the most recent "event", in this case, the tama's death. Sorry.

I was looking after all 6 of my tamas then my v4 girl (Lilly) was with her baby boy and they were laying down on the floor together I pressed the reset button and it didn't work the download and reset screen wouldn't come up the screen went black then there was a little egg with wings
Your saying the download/reset screen didn't even come up? Strange... did you press that button too hard? Or did you press it with a sharp object? I don't know if that's what caused your problem. But it's the only thing I can think of.

Your saying the download/reset screen didn't even come up? Strange... did you press that button too hard? Or did you press it with a sharp object? I don't know if that's what caused your problem. But it's the only thing I can think of.
I mean have you done this in the past? Or is the tama new?

You could take the batteries out and pop them back in if the reset button is unresponsive. If you feel brave enough, you can open up your Tamagotchi and gently clean it with the aid of a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol. Sometimes the buttons become unresponsive if there are dust particles trapped underneath them.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't actually have to reset the Tamagotchi in order to get a new egg. Press buttons A and C (far left and far right) at the same time and a new egg will appear. That way it will save your friends list, will save your character in the history memobook, and might keep your parents in the memobook and may save some of your money.

But if you want to actually reset it, poke the back firmly with a pen, and not a pencil or sharp object. But it could get stuck if you press the reset button crookedly, so be careful with that.

In the future, be very, very careful with adult Tamagotchis that have children. They can be very fragile and die easily, especially because of their advanced age, so you may want to set the time to night so they sleep while you aren't using them.

Good luck! Sorry your Tamagotchi died. :(

The buttons not stuck it just won't respond it will lightly show an egg but then it will go back to the egg with wings

Never mind I fixed it i took the battery out and in pressed the reset button and did it again several times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back