v4 flower teacher

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvz257

Reaction score
im not new, but i cant seem to get a different teacher for my v4. he doesnt go to school anymore but it would nice to know in the future. everytime i try it doesnt work. heres what i do- when my tam goes into the school before the teacher comes i quickly press 'c'. ive tried tapping rapidily, holding it down, and switching to the 'b' button. nothing works! what do you do?

There will be an Attention letter in the mailbox when your Tamagotchi turns to teen. When you press the Attention letter, it will take your Tamagotchi away and you will be at school, now you have to choose a Teacher based on what you want your Tamagotchi to be when it evolves into an adult.

Here's a list of job and what it takes to do it https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=167043

The Turtle teacher helps increase intelligence points

The Flower teacher helps increase Arts points

The Canvas teacher helps increase Social points

You're pressing the wrong button :lol:

You need to press A button to scroll through the different teachers and then press B button to choose the teacher you want for your tama.

There is a topic pinned in bold at the top of the Tips and Tricks forum called V4: Useful topics Index - if you click on it you will see a list of different topics that have been posted about the V4 on TamaTalk.

Scroll down the list and you will see a couple of topics that explain exactly how to choose different school teachers.

Good Luck :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back