V4 Growth confusion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut05

Reaction score
Hi there!

So as stated above my V4 has grown to a Masktchi. She was an Ichigotchi and was in the Meme Family I think. I have no idea how she managed to turn into a Universal character when I always gave her good care. Weel one day I accidentaly forgot to pause her when I went to school 2 days before she transformed.

I have had a good look at all my charts about V4 growth patterns and I am still worried. If this is normal PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me! I am really worried about my Tama and I want to know if this is nothing to worry about.

Thanks!

~Peanut05~

P.S Please excuse my spelling. >_< I am really bad at spelling.

No she has 30+ for all her skill points. But her training bar only has three dots. I think that may have caused it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No she has 30+ for all her skill points. But her training bar only has three dots. I think that may have caused it.
That most likely is what caused it, 30+ skill points is not alot, I remeber mine having 510 + because I wanted Mametchi but I got the secret character :p

You need good care and to try and fill the training bar as much as possible to get a good care character :)

That most likely is what caused it, 30+ skill points is not alot, I remeber mine having 510 + because I wanted Mametchi but I got the secret character :p

You need good care and to try and fill the training bar as much as possible to get a good care character :)
For me 30+ is my average for all the skill points. And I get Mametchi all the time.
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back