V4 HELP PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama__Mad

Reaction score
Hello guys!!! :p Me and my friend got a v4 on the same day. But we tried to connect and it didnt work!!! PLEASE HELP!!! :D

Hello, I see you're new, so welcome to TamaTalk! :D But this topic is in the wrong section, it should be in the "Help for new tamagotchi owners" section. ;)

On with the question:

Are you selecting the 'JINSEI' section of your V4's? If not, then do so now. Then press 'GAME' 'PRESENT' Or, 'VISIT.' It should work now! Hope I helped! ;) :p

other members are trying to help. please be patient and try not to get angry. Have you tried; once you select "work, visit, present", when both tamas are on the stanby screen, one of you must press B again in order to get the connection going. Also make sure that you hold the 2 tops pointing towards eachother, about an inch or two apart. Make sure you are not in direct sunlight as that can interupt the connection process too.

KM

*moved to Help for new Tama Pet Owners*

Ok, I might know how to fix it!Well I heard one girl's v4 didn't work,

so she called the store manager and he said

You need a new batterie!Others say:Bandi is enleasishing low or dead batteries!-I don't belive it!-

Last edited by a moderator:
ok first i wanna say something to someone. Hey funsychloe she is in the Help for new tamagotchi owners. Oh and this is the way you do its. You go to the heart. Then you scroll down to ver.4. Next you click on ver.4 and finally you click on present game or visit. Make sure the red thing at the top of you tamagotchi are touching or else it WON"T WORK! That might be the reason its not working.

:rolleyes:

This happened to me with one of my V4's. It wouldn't connect AT ALL.

I have many tama's so I know what I'm doing and it had never happened to me before.

Someone suggested I use the reset and then Download- it worked- it now connects perfectly well. And there was nothing wrong with my battery.

[SIZE=14pt]Thankyou!!! I havn't seen my friend yet but I'm seeing her tomorrow, I hope all your help works!!! [/SIZE] :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back