V4 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewlover

Reaction score
Dose anyone know how 2 get a kipuotchi(spelling?)

im gonna guess thats a kuchipatchi and you need to have a boy and get any toddler and then you need to get either a young kuchipatchi or get an oniontchi and then make sure you have Mr. Canvas as your teacher and have social points as the highest.(social is the flower.) :) good luck!

Could you tell us the stage, or give us a link to a picture of it? I just started looking for it on the chart, and i have no clue to what character you are talking about. Thanks!

~dragadon

Oh, ok then! In that case, you should consider ~lucky #7~'s post for information.

Click Here for a growth chart.

As long as you have a male young kuchipatchi or oniontchi, your almost set. Select the teacher that gives you social points when you choose your teacher. Work towards flower (social) points by playing the game "flag" often, and when it evolves into an adult it'll be Kuchipatchi.

well i think the "good care bad care" comes there cause you never know which teen your gonna get.

Im onedering HOW to get a YOUNG kuchipatchi
My apologies; however, you did say kuchipatchi in your first post.

As Lucky noted, the teen you get is rather random. Make sure your toddler is male, and then just vary how good of care you take of it, and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back