V4 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever

Reaction score
I would like help with my new v4 tama.

The king gave me mail, what does that mean?

How do you get the password to get into the Tama Town? Mine dosn't have it.

Can It be to do with my tama? I'll give the stats of him:

Name: Kuchi

LB: 17

Stage: Child

Intelligance points: 14

Fasion Points: 19

Social Points: 3 (uuut oh!)

Training: *

Gen: 1

Points/Gp: £1710

Please help me!

I would like help with my new v4 tama.
The king gave me mail, what does that mean?

How do you get the password to get into the Tama Town? Mine dosn't have it.

Can It be to do with my tama? I'll give the stats of him:

Name: Kuchi

LB: 17

Stage: Child

Intelligance points: 14

Fasion Points: 19

Social Points: 3 (uuut oh!)

Training: *

Gen: 1

Points/Gp: £1710

Please help me!
Question 1. im not quite sure what u mean, if you can descibe what happened a bit better i could probably tell you

Question 2 . no it has nothing to do with stats when you want to go to tamatown you need to go the heart and select pc and there's your pass word. pm me if u need any more help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On question 1 I mean that I recived post, I opend it and a picture of the king sat on his throne appeared for about five seconds and then dissapeared.

On Q2 thanks for the info so much! I'll have to have a go when Kuchi wakes up tomorrow :) !

Thanks a bunch!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

your welcome oh and sometimes you get mail and the king comes and gives you something, like points or a present. maybe thats what happened, but thats my best guess

Did the king give your tama something, like gotchi points or a presant? Because if it did thats perfecly normal the king always gives me things :)

hope i helped!!

No he gave me nothing :) By the way I forgot to ask, what did the preschool teacher give me? Did she give anybody else's tamas anything? It kinda looked like a Bag Pak . . .

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The king randomly gives you mail so don't worry!

2. To get into tama town you go to the heart icon where you connect and then press PC and it will give you a code. Then go to Tama Town Clicky!

3. The teacher gives you a back pack to carry when you go to school. It does not go in the item section.

If you have any other questions with your tamagotchi you can post in HELP FOR NEW TAMAGOTCHI OWNERS or you can look in the v.4 tamagotchi guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back