V4 help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxygirl26

Reaction score
Okay, so my sister has a v4

right now on this v4 she has an obotchi

its a universal character.

can this obotchi become a mametchi? or is it doomed to be a universal adult.?

please help:)

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Well the Universal characters don't belong in any group, thats why they are universal.

I have had universal characters and they have turned into a member of either the Mame family, Kuchi family or Meme family.

There is probably a slight possibility if you keep the Smart skill points high, but im not 100% sure.

Cya! :ichigotchi:

You could get in the mame, meme, & kutchi family if you raise alot of its skill points & make sure it doesn't get sick AT ALL! Also, the family you could get depends on what your toddler is.

I had a Mohitamatchi girl toddler & then a universal teen(I knew the names but since i don't have my v4 anymore, I forgot a few :ichigotchi: ) & I raised its skill points ALOT because I thought you can get in the mame which I never got for awhile & then I got the adult that you can get if you raise its smart points & I was pretty bummed out until I realized it doesn't need like any care.

Hope this Helped :D

thanks everyone!

the obotchi, was a petitchi, i think, lol

and it can get into the mame family

i have enough skill points now to get a tensaitchi, lots of shape :S

lol

and im taking very good care, :ichigotchi:

thanks, again !

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

No problem! thats what im here for! feel free to PM me at any time about anything!

Also to get into the Mame family, try to take the BEST of care for your Tama, this will increase the chances since the Mame family is a good/smart family to be in.

Cya! :D :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back