v4 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytchi

Reaction score
My brothers v4 tamagotchi can't connect to my v3. Is there any way to allow them to conect? :lol:

My brother's v4 also cannot surprise the shopkeeper, even after pressing the '' a'' button 5 times. :lol: Is there any way to fix these problems? I heard about something like '' debugging''. How is that done?

Debugging is not something you really want to do. It involves taking your Tamagotchi toy apart. If you're unsuccessful, you'll break your Tamagotchi toy. Even if you're successful, you'll kill your current character (and lose all the points / foods / toys / souvenirs you've collected.)

To connect a V3 to a V4:

On the V3 select OTHERS at the connect PLAYMATE? menu.

On the V4 select OTHERS in the connect menu.

When they both have "Stand By" on their screens, point the tops together and press the B (middle) button on one of them.

i tried doing that, but on the v3 it says fail. After a few seconds, the v4 says fail too.

and how to suprise the shopkeeper? its not working for me.

On the V4, press the reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. Try connecting them again now. Sometimes this helps fix connection problems.

To surprise the shopkeeper, go to the shop counter screen and press the A (left) button. Then, press the A button quickly three times.

You have to select other and also you should NEVER debug your tamagotchi

Thats happned to my tamagotchis once. Finnally it turned out that my V4 needed new batteries. Maybe that's the problem with yours? PM me if anything new happens! :furawatchi:

Kawaii ~ Mametchi :lol:

DON'T DEBUG! WHATEVER YOU DO! DON'T DEBUG! DEBUGGING IS BAD AND CAN BREAK YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back