v4 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 questions about the v4 I wonder what the signs means that looks like a pen,star and flower. And what the signs means if i go to the post office and press the star shape,letter or the exclamation mark :D :D :D

you look like a lot of trouble :furawatchi: but the answer for you second question is easy. when the letter blinks go to it then which ever one is blinking you go to it and there you go. the frist question i don't get either.

:furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :lol: there you go

the pencil means intelligence the star means fashion and the flower means kindnesss my life points are intelligence:333 fashion:98 kindness:82 it just turned into a mimitchi today :furawatchi:

hope i helped {~british-tamagotchi-boy~}

well to answer the first question, the pencil is the intellectual stat. The more you play games you get the higher stat. The second and third ones have to do with connection. I think the second is how many times you connect and the third how many times you win....i don't know.

and the second question, that is the mail.

The star is your fortune cookie. The more stars you have for points the more likely the king is going to come and give you points if you have low point stars you will probably get robbed :furawatchi: sorry.....then you have the love (heart). the more stars you have for that one is how fast you will develop friendships with other connected tamas. and the last one (the muscle dude) has to do with the strength. the more stars for that the less likely you are to get sick.

the envelope is the ordinary mail. You can get points and gifts from the king from these mails. Unfortunitly you can also get robbed by these mails.

the [!] is the urgent mail. You can graduate school and get a job by this mail. You mostly get the important stuff from this mail.

hope i helped

pm me anytime for more questions

:furawatchi: shelby :furawatchi:

What are the types of jobs? I have two V4s. Both went to the "job interview" but the graphics are so tiny, I could not figure out what was in the various scenes. I have no clue what jobs were assigned. :huh: :D

What are the types of jobs?  I have two V4s.  Both went to the "job interview" but the graphics are so tiny, I could not figure out what was in the various scenes.   I have no clue what jobs were assigned.   :huh:   :D
This is some:

Tv/News Reoprter

Bus Person (keep track of tamagotchi walking out of the bus)

Scientist

Doctor

Book/Coat Hanger

Chef

Fire Men

Ballon Popper

Flag (Driver)

Shampoo (clean hair)

You can see the jobs in the Tamagotchi Insturction v4 booklet. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back