V4 help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just looking around on tamatalk and I put in a code and it gave me a cell phone. But I really don't know what you do with it? Can someone help me?

I was just looking around on tamatalk and I put in a code and it gave me a cell phone. But I really don't know what you do with it? Can someone help me?
You can use the "Cell Phone" once your Tamagotchi is an Adult. But, to make the item actually work you need to have another V4 connected for both of them to talk. You can refer to this topic at Tama-Zone that will help you out:https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=6939. :D

//Tama-Love

The cellphone will allow you to call a Parent. Your tamagotchi must be a Adult to use it. Also you can use it for connecting. Go to the Book icon and select "Family" when you click on your parent they will give you a cellphone code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back