V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! I chose Ms. Flower, and I was all bummed cuz I thought I needed FLOWER points to get to be a baker <my dream job... really> and now I get the stars and I need STARS!!!!!! YAY!

2 get art/fashion points(in the middle) u play jumping rope alot

i also have a question, do jobs have anything 2 do with tamatown????

if u have the anser pm me please!!!!! :( :(

i have a fullgrown B) ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I've received the job letter 4 times but have been turned down for every job. Anybody know what the minimum pnts are to even get a job? At this point, I don't care what job my tama gets, just would like to start earning pnts. thnx for any help.

my tama is 3 years old and it just got a job.right after you finish elementary school you get a job.

My V4 Is A Teenage She Can't Have A Job Yet
yes u still can get a job as a teenager.

just after u graduate!

i have a young ;) and she is a firefighter! you press B continuously until the fire is out. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing you should not put where you live, your name, or your age!!!!!

What age are you exactly supposed to be working?

And how about Pre-school and School? :angry:

i really dont get how 2 play mimic. can some 1 help? :D

how do you play the kindergarden game PLZ HELP i have a full grown :D

I don't know them for every skill point but here is a few....( plays games to see skill points....)\

jump rope= I got 30/30 jumps and it rose my flower points sharply by 5 and nothing for art and stars.

mimic= i got to round 2and raised my star points by 1 ( i only got to round two :lol: ) but the others raised by nothing.

shape= i got 26/30 and raised my art points by 7!!!! no additional star points for flower and star.

dance= i only got to round 2 but it raised my star points by 1. nothing for art and flower.

flag= i got to round 6 and raised my flower points by 3 and nothing for the other ones....

Well it may have took a while but there they are!I am very sorry my tama is only a tennager but i hope you enjoy the data! Iwill edit it when it becomes an adult so you can see for all the games or maybe someone else can. oh well! :D -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for telling.min is a :huh: i just got mine on wenesday.so i do not know any thing about the job part.

2 play mimic u wait till the opponent stops moving then u wait 4 your tama mimics the opponent then u press B

pretty easy only has 6 rounds :(

TAMA T

How come I never got to choose my teacher, I just got a turtle as a teacher. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back