V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]miss matchmaker, i have a feeling you know a lot about tamagochi.[/SIZE]

could you tell me how i change teachers when i'm in school, because people say press B or press A, and that dosnt work.

Is that becuase i got my tama V4 from the UK ???

Also, I would like you to help me on jobs. I havnt been offered 1 yet, coz im a teenager, but i think i will soon.

On the V4 UK instructions it says only 5 jobs. On tama talk i keep on seeing people write,

"oh, how do you become a singer or an actor, or artist e.t.c" but on my instructions it dosnt mension them.

If it has something to do with where I got it ( uk, usa )i think thats soo dumb. Shouldnt they all do the same thing ??? :mametchi: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi:

do u have to be 2 to connect to another tama?cause mine is 1 a teen but he wont connect with my friends tamas.

my tama:

name:eo

training:0

intelligence:39

fashion:30

kindness:18

weight:86 (i no he's fat)

WON'T CONNECT

if u want to talk pm me or if u no why PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!! :( B) :huh: :D

PINNED TOPIC
Here's a chart I made to help you to recognise which jobs you have been offered on the V4, and which skill point area they are associated with.

click here to see the jobs

[SIZE=12pt]A few Job FAQ's which might help[/SIZE]

1. How do I get a job?

You will be offered a job in the important mail [!] soon after you have graduated from school as an adult- this usually occurs 24 hours after becoming an adult. If you didn't enroll in school- so never had a graduation, you will be offered a job within a few hours of turning into an adult.

2. How do I select a job?

When the [!] letter arrives for the job, and you have selected it from the mailbox, you will 'jump' up off the screen and an away sign will show up. Press 'B' and you will be taken to one of the job locations shown on the chart. Use the 'A' button and you will see 5 different jobs being offered to you. These will be a random selection from the 15- and not necessarily one's you are qualified for.

When you see a job you want use the 'B' button to select it. You will then be given an interview by a panel of 3 judges. If you get three 'O's you will be accepted. One or more 'X's and you will be offered another job to try.

3. Why did I get rejected?

You will be most qualified for a job you have most skill points in. So if you have a character who has most points in intelligence, you should try for an intelligence job. Trying for a job with the least skill points will usually mean rejection.

If you are rejected for a job you are qualified in check to make sure your character is not too overweight. If you can get the tama to a 'healthy weight' under 60lb, you have a better chance of being accepted.

4.How Do I go to work?

To go to work and play the associated 'mini game' you need to use the 'WORK' option on the connection menu. (the 5th icon on the top row). Select 'WORK' and when the away screen shows up- you press 'B' and you will be taken to the mini game.

5.Do I get paid for my job?

Yes. The first time you go to 'WORK' (via the connection icon) each day (starting the day after you first get the job), the mailman will bring a bag of points which are your wages. You will also gain skill points in the relevant area associated with the job.

6. Can I change jobs once I got one?

Yes. You will usually be offered another job when your tama has had a baby or when you have had the same job for a couple of days.
thanks i make books now!!! i really wanted to be a banker and i did NOT do the 0 and X thingy!!! :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

:) Here is a list of what Minigames give what skill points, so you can get the job you need: ;)

Jumping Rope:

It gives you 1 social (flower) point for every 5 jumps you make, and it's an easy money game so it is a perfect way to help you get chef or baker.

Mimic:

Gives you 1-3 art (star) points per round depending on how your score turned out to be.

Shape:

Gives you 1 intellectual (marker) point for every 5 points you get on shape

Dance:

For every level you win you get some money you also win one art point.

Flag:

One good round of flag gets you one good social point.

:p And there you have it! good luck geting a good job! :D

[SIZE=14pt]sniper50[/SIZE]

i think you cant connect because

your friends tamas are too young ( e.g a baby )

:unsure: :huh: :huh:

I have a question!!!!!!!!! i clicked on the button C to get my code for tamatown, but it didnt give me a code!!! it gave me a bag?!?! and i didnt even open it! and now when i try it again © he just does a dance and i dont get a letter?!?!

PLEASE HELP! :huh: :D

Does anyone know the skill requirements needed to get the T.V. station job :huh:

To raise the arts/fashion points you need to play 'DANCE' and choose the arts teacher Ms.Flower as a teen.
Got her.Thanks for the help,my tama is a Ponytchi.

There is 16 jobs because i got a walking stick which i think means that your retired and you can only get this job if you change into an old timer :)

ok..

umm i have a problem here. i dno't know what job my tamagotchi will get because the kindness and fashion skill points are the same :furawatchi: will you help me? :furawatchi:

ok..umm i have a problem here. i dno't know what job my tamagotchi will get because the kindness and fashion skill points are the same :furawatchi: will you help me? :furawatchi:
I see you've made a topic about this question. Check there for the answers the people have already given. Click here to see that topic.

i have a :D and i have been rejected from any jobs how can i now get 1 i do not have a !

ummm... unless I was rejected with all job possibilities, I never got a second job offer and I balieve this is true with other people. Why is that? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back