V4: ITS TRUE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
look! this is by bandi!

...HOW TO VOTE

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day...

the V4 will be let out on January 1st, 2007! start saving ur money!

:huh: no. You need to read more. It's not a Version 4 Tamagotchi, It's just a new design for the version 3.

Excuse me, but I have a question. When you type in your name on the screen that comes up when you visit tamagotchi town, is there any way to, like, save your stuff, so that next time you type in your name, it already has the stuff you've done??? :huh: Please help! :eek:

no. You need to read more. It's not a Version 4 Tamagotchi, It's just a new design for the version 3.
Hmmmmm....maybe you should read more...(not to be rude)

Excuse me, but I have a question. When you type in your name on the screen that comes up when you visit tamagotchi town, is there any way to, like, save your stuff, so that next time you type in your name, it already has the stuff you've done??? :p Please help! :angry:
That is not possible.

As a follow-up to what Tama Einstein said, what makes you think it'll be for a V3 design?

:unsure: no. You need to read more. It's not a Version 4 Tamagotchi, It's just a new design for the version 3.
I think YOU should read more, not to be rude or anything, but it says in the article that it's for Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.

Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design.

See?

New Tamagotchi V4 design? Hold on, why would there be a new design for something that isn't even out yet? I guess it's meant to be something like the premire design, the first one that the version comes out in.

Excuse me, but I have a question. When you type in your name on the screen that comes up when you visit tamagotchi town, is there any way to, like, save your stuff, so that next time you type in your name, it already has the stuff you've done??? :) Please help! :)
No. I think they do that because other people might have the same user name as you.

I think YOU should read more, not to be rude or anything, but it says in the article that it's for Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design.

See?
accualy, I think it is for v3... not to be rude though!

New Tamagotchi V4 design? Hold on, why would there be a new design for something that isn't even out yet? I guess it's meant to be something like the premire design, the first one that the version comes out in.
The reson they would come up with design for something that is not out yet is so they can have better designs than the last version.

And there is a V4 coming out in January, I've read about in an article I found online.

Hope I've Helped

-Ocelot94

does ay one noes if theres a way of changing Character's ? into mimitchi ?

Plesase someone nows how to ? turn it a character into a ;)

i think it is for v4 too what new functions do you think it will have? (i hope the snowflake one wins!)

Thats cool, now people from all over the world get to choose what kind of new tamagotchi V3 design will come out! Im going to go vote right now or anytime soon.

Edited:

Aw its already over

looknohands

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back