V4 Jinsei Mail Information Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
Well, I decided to put together some information about the V4 mail. ;)

How do I get the the mail and where is it?

First of all, to get to your V4's mail, you'll need to select the 8th icon on your tamagotchi. Bandai replaced the 'lights' icon with the mail icon on V4, so unlike the V1, V2 & V3, the lights will automatically turn themselves off when your V4 goes to sleep.

What types of mail are there?

There are 3 different types of mail:

Fortune cookie (star)

Normal Mail (the plain letter)

Important mail (letter with a '!' on it)

What is the difference between those 3 types of mail?

The fortune cookie will tell you how many gotchi points you'll earn in the near future, how well it's relationships will become with other tamagotchis and how strong your tamagotchi will become.

1 star = poor

2 stars = average

3 stars = good

In the normal mail, your tamagotchi can receive bad things such as poop or a snake - which will make your tamagotchi unhappy and will cause all of it's 'happy' hearts to empty. But aswell, your tama will also be able to receive good things such as items or money off the gotchi king.

If you select the important mail whilest it is flashing, your tamagotchi can either go to pre-school, higher school or can go in search of a job.

When do I know that my tamagotchi has received new mail?

You will know that your tamagotchi has new mail when the mail icon is flashing. If you want to check your mail you just need to select the mail icon and select whichever type(s) or the 3 different mail that are/is flashing.

How often will my tamagotchi receive new mail?

Your tamagotchi will usually receive new mail around every hour or so. :D

-sk8er girl-

is there a way to get the stars back up?

because the arm thingy has 3 stars.

and the first 2 have 1 star.

PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back