v4 Jobs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I own a v4 and I was wondering how the screen would look like when I recieve a job offer, My v4 is a teen now and I don't know what to expect or how to tell its a job offer. So any help? Screen shots would be nice :wacko:

:D ShatteredIceTama :rolleyes:

First of all, there will be a building in front of your tamagotchi. It may have a labeling for what it is - yet it may not. If you do not like the looks/are qualified for that job, you would have to press the A button. Once you press the A button, your tamagotchi will be slowly running to another job. When you see all the jobs, your tamagotchi will nod it's head in disappointment.

https://www.tamatalk.com/special/images/job...y-spudilike.gif

The link shown above is spudilike's 'How to Recognise V4 Jobs' chart. It will show images of the jobs that you may or may not pass.

I wish you luck for your job application(s) :p

//TamaPATCHI

Thankies soooo much B) Now, I know what to expect but when will I get my job offer like directly after I turn into an adult? I still wub you! :p

:lol: ShatteredIceTama :p

Will all five show up at once? Or will there be a special character introducing me to all of them? By the way mine is now Mimitchi an adult so I need to know.

^_^ ShatteredIceTama :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back