V4 jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this game, you'll see 6 skill points under the line and one skill points above it with a small amount of number beside it and the time in its other side.

To play, press A to choose from the 6 skill points below, then B to select the skill point you choose, and press C if you don't see the skill point given above in the skill points below it so the skill points below will reload.

The skill point above is the skill point you need to find in the skill points below it, and the small amount number beside it is the number to how many of that kind of skill point you need to select below it.

HOPE THIS HELPS, AND SORRY IF IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND>

HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!!

Vernon, good guide but it's for the teacher and fashion designer jobs.

I'm pretty sure luv2dance wanted to know more about the kindergarten teacher job where the icon is a face and the job is completely unrelated to kindergarten teachers.

Basically you just need to count how many people get onto the bus. After that a number will appear at the bottom of the screen and then you need to select how many you think are on the bus (so if you think there are 7 people on the bus, use A to scroll until "7" appears and then press :) .

Then you'll have to do it again... but instead of counting from 0 you'll have to count from whatever number was last (for example if you counted 7 people the first time, the second time you'll have to start counting from 7).

After two or three rounds the bus will leave and then you start all over again (counting from 0).

Also, some people may leave the bus.

I have never completed this game, I found it super annoying because it goes super fast after a couple of rounds!

Vernon, good guide but it's for the teacher and fashion designer jobs.
I'm pretty sure luv2dance wanted to know more about the kindergarten teacher job where the icon is a face and the job is completely unrelated to kindergarten teachers.

Basically you just need to count how many people get onto the bus. After that a number will appear at the bottom of the screen and then you need to select how many you think are on the bus (so if you think there are 7 people on the bus, use A to scroll until "7" appears and then press :) .

Then you'll have to do it again... but instead of counting from 0 you'll have to count from whatever number was last (for example if you counted 7 people the first time, the second time you'll have to start counting from 7).

After two or three rounds the bus will leave and then you start all over again (counting from 0).

Also, some people may leave the bus.

I have never completed this game, I found it super annoying because it goes super fast after a couple of rounds!
Opps.. Hahahaha, me and my memory^^

Sorry for the wrong advise.

Hehehe.

Thanks for posting the right way dancinkayley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back