v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted stats in a long time!

V3(Candy): Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 5

4 yrs old weighs 22 (minimum weight)

V4(Top): Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 4

4 yrs old weighs 42.... *--*?! (that's very heavy!!!)

Skill points:

Pencil: 24

Sparkle: 38

Flower: 26

(hmm... the skill points are really low!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good enws! (I mean, news.)

Top has lost weight and has returned to his minimum weight which is 22 lbs.

his skill points has also increased!

Before................ Now

Pencil: 24............ Pencil: 37!!

Sparkle: 38......... Sparkle: 40!!

Flower: 26........... Flower: 62!!

I played flag many times and then played shape 4 times. I played jump rope 2 times, but I still don't know where I got those extra 2 points for the sparkle. I got lots of flower points, +36.... and the pencil points I got from shape, +13. Hehehe.... What a great day!

I love emotions!

:mellow: ^_^ :eek: :p :rolleyes: <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :D :pochitchi: :D

*Edit*

I'm soo clumsy! I spelled something wrong again!!

OMG!! They just got married! And.. they had.. A baby girl and boy? Wow! I didn't know that they can have opposite genders when they have babies! Cool! I'll name the girl... Angel! And the boy..Aloe! Aloe's not really man.. Hmm... Whatever.

Whhhaaat?! The parents already left! For both of them! I thought that they take 2 days or so! They just got married yesterday! That is sooo weird! If this is a glitch or something, You can PM me if you know! I'm sooo confused! Hehe..

Chat!

Angel: Where's momma?

Aloe: IDK.

Angel: So don't ya really care?

Aloe: ...

(looks like we gotta make Aloe's training go up.)

Me: Bad boy!

Angel: haha!

Me: You too!

Angel: ...

Aloe: :D

Me: Hey! Stop or no games tonight!

Aloe: Ok, Ok!

Oh, great!

Yay! They turned into toddler stage today! Aloe turned into a big round ball,(I don't know any character!) Angel turned into a..Um, do they call it putitchi?

It looks like a bee! (Actually, it turned into a toddler a long time ago but I wasn't at home.) Well, I'll post more later!

Good mornin'! They turned into teens today! Angel turned into a ringotchi! (It's an apple) And Aloe turned into a smiling monster! They're sooo cute! Angel: I sooo need a makeover. Already? Don't be sooo... Um. Whatever.

Oh! Now it's sooo cute! Angel turned into Mimitchi! And Aloe turned into ummm.... Some kind of monkey or something. Right now they're adults. I'm going to connect them now. I have to connect them a lot more to make them love each other.

They love each other now! And Angel got a job! She is a news reporter! Cool! Aloe's OK. Nothing is really happening at all. I think I pause it too much. Anyway, they love each other, and that is great! I wonder when they will get married. I'm going to be so happy when they get married! Oh, I also love pies! (lol...so random.)

-ilovekuchipa555

The mother and father left yesterday... And I named the V4 David and the V3 Jake! Hi David and Jake! ~♥♥♥~ And after 1 hour, they turned into toddlers! David turned into a Mohawk... And Jake turned into a jelly thingy.. What is it called again?! Hmmm... I don't really know. I'll post stats later. Bye!

stats!

Jake:

happiness ♥♥♥

hungry ♥♥♥

training 1

0 yrs old and..... 47 LBS???!!! OMG! That's very heavy!!

David:

Happiness ♥♥♥♥

hungry ♥♥♥

training 2

skill points:

4,3,2 (in order from pencil,sparkle,and flower.)

The skill points are very low.

0 yrs old and 37 Lbs. (better than Jake...)

Excuse me, this is my log and you shouldn't post in here. If you have any questions you can ask me you don't have to post something in here... And your signature is very offensive. Why do you hate me? I'm sorry, but you should keep Tamatalk a safe nice place and don't do things like this. I'm going to get a guide to delete this post. (not the whole topic!) And if anybody have any questions you should PM me. Thanks.

Good evening everyone!

CHAT

David: Hi! I want milk..

Jake: zzzzz

David: Jake!! I can't sleep when you're snoring!

Jake: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me: Do you think that Jake would listen?

David: ...Nope.

Jake: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Latest posts

Back