v4 mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
i am getting angry!!! i dont know why but i cant understand the star mail???? thank goodness there is tama talk!!!!! :kuribotchi: plz sum 1 giv me a detailed answer!!!

thanxs

*~tamacrazy~* :p

Star Mail

Bag (Points): 3 stars may make the king come and give you points of a present (mostly bouquet)

Love Heart (freindship): You and your friend's faces make go up if have 3 stars

Person (health): 3 stars means your tamagotchi is less likely to get sick

I am currently 3 stars in points (king came twice and gave me 900 points !!) 2 stars in freindship and 1 star in health

STAR king visit: if you have 3 stars the king will give you money or a pressent!

HEART friendship: if you have 3 stars on friendship you will have 5 hearts on the friendship level when you connect with another tama.

ACTION MAN health: if you have 3 stars you will be less likely to get sick

p.s

i sed pretty much what i love mametchi sed!!!!

thank you very much!!!! both of you!!!!!! you made my life alot easier!!!!!!!!!!

Star MailBag (Points): 3 stars may make the king come and give you points of a present (mostly bouquet)

Love Heart (freindship): You and your friend's faces make go up if have 3 stars

Person (health): 3 stars means your tamagotchi is less likely to get sick

I am currently 3 stars in points (king came twice and gave me 900 points !!) 2 stars in freindship and 1 star in health
she is correct so now you might understand that its a fortune cookie

Also to add:

The Bag (points) Mail: If your tama gets 3 stars here in the mail, the money won from the games will be more.

Heart: If your tama gets three stars, more useful when connecting with another tama

Health: If your tama gets three stars here, your tama will be less likely to get sick (as they both said), and weight gain from snacks will be less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back