v4 Matchmaker Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo Boom

Reaction score
Okay so suddenly my tama beeped. I checked. Oh the matchmaker and I pressed a button. You'll never guess who the date was, only a walking box, something like missingno from pokemon. I said, what the h*ll and rushed to show my sister. I was about to record or something, and just then it disappeard. I was angry for not clicking yes! (Imagine what their child would look like)

I've heard it can wreck your tama though. I changed the time backwards and the matchmaker arrived again. This time it wasn't the box. Aww...

Hm, something similar happened to me once. The matchmaker brought my Tamagotchi a toddler to mate with. I hit yet, and then my Tamagotchi completely froze. So I reset and downloaded and it was just fine.

But it's a pretty common glitch. I don't think it can wreck your Tamagotchi.

the exact thing happened to me too. the time i finally said yes, the matchmaker showed me mametchi. my tama was a boy. GAY

the exact thing happened to me too. the time i finally said yes, the matchmaker showed me mametchi. my tama was a boy. GAY
and that was on a v4 that is so wrong.......wierd!!

i got the glitchy lines b4, and my tama froze. i reset it and it was fine. glitches are annoying, but also kinda funny.

I was once offered to mate with an oldie..I was like 'WTF, OKAY!!' but then I pressed yes and the screen froze, like yours xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back