V4 Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealBlonde44

Reaction score
my tama is 5 years old and i was wondering when the matchmaker will come because on my V3 it came at like 6 and mine is turning 6 at like 5:45 today or something so when can i expect the matchmaker to come???

The matchmaker will come at 10.30am, 3pm, and 7pm 3 days after your Tama turns into an adult. If your Tama is at the right age for the matchmaker set the time to one minute before any of the given times and she should come!

When your tama is 6 wait till 10:30 AM 3:00 PM or 7PM or just change the clock and matchmaker will come.BUT she will only be there for 10 seconds press B quickly if you want your tama get married and have cute babies! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They always seem to come at 6 or 7 yr to me. Sometimes I've had to try several dozen times though.

Last edited by a moderator:
When your tama is 6 wait till 10:30 AM 3:00 PM or 7PM or just change the clock and matchmaker will come.BUT she will only be there for 10 seconds press B quickly if you want your tama get married and have cute babies! :furawatchi:
I've never seen her before 6 yrs old

She will come at about age 5-6-7, the time that works on mine is 3:00, (set clock to 2:59, she will come in one munite).

Okay, the matchmaker will come at age: 5 (sometimes) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 then she's done. Oh yeah, by the way, she comes and stays for like 1 min and then leaves. Press any button when you see her! Depends on what time she comes- usually at 7:00, you can reset the time to like, 6:59 if you don't like the tama she suggested for you for like a million times and she'll keep comin! HOPE I helped! :wacko: :nazotchi: :unsure: :mimitchi: :) :furawatchi: :huh:

its a boy.. i know this might me bean, but i cant wait for the mom 2 leave so i can go to tamatown and visit her!!!!! :mellow:

its a boy.. i know this might be mean, but i cant wait for the mom 2 leave so i can go to tamatown and visit her!!!!! :mellow: the mother is a mimitchi and the father is a kuchipatchi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back