V4>Mating>Does the mating partner...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, actually, Tosakotchi belongs to the Meme group.

Now I'm starting to think that the other parent may have something to do with it.

Because I always marry universal characters and it always turns into the group of its parent. So maybe if I married a Tama in the Mame group it would turn into a Mame character? I'll have to test this out next generation. I'll let you guys know how it goes. But that won't be for a little bit. My Tama is just a toddler.

I think it`s like the entama almost...

The TheoryI have a feeling that if you breed tamagotchis with these sorts of tamas

intelligence + style = style

Style + kindness = Kindness

kindness + intelligence = intelligence

Breeding with the same group will yeild the same group.

Kinda like the Japanese Entama

But i`m thinking it`s more with the families... Like mame, kuchi ,and meme. ^___^ wait isn`t that like the uratama? *mind is in fizzle*

Like see a Kuchipatchi is of the kindness type... And breed it with a Mametchi *intelligence* you coulld perhaps get a mametchi, a mimitchi, a tosakatchi,ponitchi,minotchi,or pukatchi.... because their all intelligence based charachters...

There is a fact, when you mate your tamagotchi, the baby always stays in the group. E.G. If your tamagotchi is in the Meme family and mates another tamagotchi, it will have a baby. No matter how you care for it, your tamagotchi baby will always be in the Meme family.

So, that clearly means if your tamagotchi is a universal adult, it will mate with another tamagotchi, and your tamagotchi will have universal teens, adults, etc. forever (until one of them dies.)

I had a Simasimatchi (kindness) and the matchmaker brought Memetchi (style), and I now have a young Memetchi (it was a Puchitchi toddler, even though I had more intelligence points than anything else).

It did say in Tama Town that your parents/ancestors affect the growth of your following generations.

I guess I'll have to see again once my current Meme tama mates.

Oh well. ^_^

OK. So if get this right..... My SimaSimatchi (MEME, but with more social) married a Maidtchi (MAME, but with more style),thus making me getting a social group boy. . .? Am I correct? I'm guessing so. So I MIGHT have a chance at Kuchipatchi to Nonbiritchi, and to do this, I'll need Mr. Canvas. Am I correct with all this? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
once i had two girls on my v4 and v4.5 so they couldnt marry so i had to wait for the matchmaker to come, so i had a pyonkotchi on my v4 and the matchmaker brought a mimitchi(yay!) and the baby, a girl, was also a pyonkotchi! i dont know wat group those two are, i dont know which tama belongs to wat family, so... is there a reason for it to grow up like its mother? or is it a 'hereditary' thing? sometimes these simple little plastic bundles of joy are so darn confusing!!!

by the way, my pyonkotchi had very little skill points, 20 in each approx., so is pyonkotchi a universal??? i dont know much about universal characters, families, etc.

Let me take a look at my past Tamagotchi. First of all, I'll take a look at families and highest skill points.

Jenni the Meidotchi is in the Mame family and most probably had most Style points. Her child was in the Meme family.

Haigh the Makiko is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Style points. Her child was in the Meme family.

Micha the Furawatchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Kindness points. Her child was in the Kuchi family.

Peace the Yattatchi is in the Kuchi family and most probably had the most Kindness points. Her child was in... the Meme family.

Ira the Ponitchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Intelligence points. Her child was in... the Meme family.

Yobi the Tosakatchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Intelligence points. His child was in... the Meme family.

Umi the Memetchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Style points. Her child was in the Meme family.

Kamo the Togetchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Style points. His child is in the Universal family because I was experimenting with how skill points can lead to universal adults.

Xikai the Pyonchitchi is in the Universal family. His child is in... the Kuchi family.

Mesu the Pukatchi is in the Kuchi family and most probably had the most Intelligence points. Her child was in... the Kuchi family.

Natsu the Nonbiritchi is in the Kuchi family and most probably had the most Kindness points. His child was in... the Meme family.

Puchi the Furawatchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Kindness points. Her child is in... the Meme family.

Biko the Shimashimatchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Kindness points. His child is in... the Meme family.

Kyu the Tosakatchi is in the Meme family and most probably had the most Intelligence points. His child is in the Mame family.

Kira the Marotchi is in the Mame family and most probably had the most Kindness points. Her child is in... the Mame family.

Shiro the Mimitchi is in the Mame family and most probably had the most Intelligence points. Her child is in... the Meme family.

Times influenced by skills: 5/16

Times influenced by family: 8/16

Now let's look at mates. I'll exclude the times when my Tamagotchi mated a v1.

Haigh the Makiko (Meme) m. Mametchi (Mame) = Furawatchi (Meme)

Peace the Yattatchi (Kuchi) m. Mametchi (Mame) = Ponitchi (Meme)

Ira the Ponitchi (Meme) m. Kuchipatchi (Kuchi) = Tosakatchi (Meme)

Umi the Memetchi (Meme) m. Pyonchitchi (Universal) = Togetchi (Meme)

Xikai the Pyonchitchi (Universal) m. Mimitchi (Mame) = Pukatchi (Kuchi)

Natsu the Nonbiritchi (Kuchi) m. Ponitchi (Meme) = Furawatchi (Meme)

Biko the Shimashimatchi (Meme) m. Marotchi (Mame) = Tosakatchi (Meme)

Kyu the Tosakatchi (Meme) m. Mimitchi (Mame) = Marotchi (Mame)

Kira the Marotchi (Mame) m. Debatchi (Universal) = Mimitchi (Mame)

Baby same as Matchmaker's Tamagotchi*: 3/9

Baby same as own Tamagotchi: 5/9

Following Entama breeding pattern**: 4/9

*: This includes the theory that "if you mate with a Universal the baby will be in the Meme family"

**: I will also make it so: "If a Universal and Mame/Meme/Kuchi mate, the baby will be in the same family as the Tamagotchi that is not a Universal."

idk. this is really a question that has been asked several times, but we need more results to find the answer. really a complex question, actually. once on my v2, it brought a sluggish character, they mated and, the adult was.... you get the point. then on my v4 and 4.5, they always have babies who grow up to be them. its weird. i get celebtchi-4.5, and pyonkotchi-v4. maybe some1 should start up a poll, find out the results, and see... that would be interesting, wouldnt it?

I guess so. I'm beginning to think that if you have a Meme character and mate it with a Kuchi character, the baby will be either in the Meme or Kuchi family. I'm going to try this out. Currently I have a Makiko on my V4 and I'm going to try to get the Matchmaker to bring a Kuchi character. I think the MM will come tomorrow.

Ok, yesterday my Makiko mated with a Kuchipatchi and they had a baby boy. Tomorrow, or whenever I start up the baby, I will let you know what happened.

I think it does have a effect on growth cuz my tama married an d had babies with a cute tama and......WALA! I hav a cute tama!

:p Tamagirl94449

p.s Help me! Plz tell me where u think it is????!!!! :D

This is pretty unknown. The first 3 American/European Tamagotchi versions, along with the Tamagotchi Plus, are based on care , as explained here:

tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7020

Then the KeiTamas are based on both care, or partners.

And finally, the japanese Jinseis are based on the partner, as explained here:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=4...dpost&p=2353990

But the 4s and 4.5s are a complete mystery. It is unknown on how to get a certain character inside the right zoku, (4) and the 4.5s are a bit hard to explain. Let Spudilike do the talking with the brand new 4.5 growth chart:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=15082

You are so right!! i tried it (cause i have heapas of tamas) and it worked about 98% of the time so nice work! ^_^

My Makiko mated with a Kuchipatchi like I said, had a baby boy and he is now a part of the Meme group. So I guess I was right about the Meme/Kuchi thing I said before.

I was soo annoyed i was always gettin in the Meme group! :D and always gettin in the BOY meme group so i neva got a memetchi :(

I think i am a good owner coz on my V1 i neva got maskchi only had gozarutchi once, and 0y first one on V1 was Mametchi! and i have had Mametchi on EVERY version so far! :( :(

On my V4 i used to always get into the Meme group, i never once got into the Kuchi group! If the adult was in the Meme group and it had a tamababy with another one of the meme group, then there is a big chance that the baby will be in the Meme group to!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back