V4 New Wave Of Colours in UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real_Three

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this has already been posted but the UK finally has a second wave of colours I saw 6 new designs on the shelf in WoolWorths today -

1. Bright pink with pale lines

2. Pale Pink with white frills and small character on right side (similar to an Entama design and a Hong Kong/Aus V4)

3. White with blue and red (60's style) squares (which I bought - my 2nd V4)

4. White with pink flowers and green leaves

5. Dark blue transluscent with different coloured cogs

6. Purple transluscent with stars and snowflakes(?)

So far comparing it side by side with my original Jinsei the games run faster it seems on the new wave and things in general seem a little faster (except toilet flush and showing the time which are still the same speed) I'll post whether the MatchMaker is still on hyperspeed or not when I get her (next week - Tama is not even 1 yet) unless someone beats me to it.

Again I apologise if this is old news.

R_T

Even thogh I live in the USA i like UK disins so i have three desins from UK I like that desin so I will be looking on ebay or over the summer we might go to London soi'll wait and see!

Tama's are sold down Woolworths...in Newport, I had a new design without realising it from Argos!

Oooh... good news.... :D
But I daren't go down to Woolies - or I might be tempted to buy another one... :D
Thats exactly what happened when I saw them!

:) the new designs are cute, my sister has the dark pink one, my other sister has a light pink, and my friend has the light pink with hte little animal on the side.

I've got the purple translucent with yellow stars and white dots and snowflakes n__n but i'd like to change it now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back