v4 ... or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
sorry if this is the wrong section ... i'm not sure where this should go, but i was wondering when the v4 is going to come out in canada (in stores). today is jan. 7 and i'll be going to the mall and i was wondering if i would expect to see it in wal-mart or toys r us. some people say it'll come out on the 15th and some on the 7th. please help me :nazotchi: i will be leaving in an hour

sorry im not to sure best thing to do will be to have a look in there and ask them when they get it. It might be in canada because it came out in America and England(UK) early, so if they don't just ask them when theyll have them. Hope this helps.

*tamalover123* jaketama2 tamamanner

(i remembered my old passwords and accounts lol)

;) :angry: :nazotchi: :blink: :kusatchi: ;)

sorry if this is the wrong section ... i'm not sure where this should go, but i was wondering when the v4 is going to come out in canada (in stores). today is jan. 7 and i'll be going to the mall and i was wondering if i would expect to see it in wal-mart or toys r us. some people say it'll come out on the 15th and some on the 7th. please help me  :kusatchi: i will be leaving in an hour
Right now, no one knows for sure. ;)

I assume we (Canada) will have V4's by the end of this month. I'm sure we don't have them now, sorry. But to make sure why don't you go on Toys 'R' us ?or Wallmart? or even Zellers? :nazotchi:

Unfortunatley, I except they won't be in stores until late this month/ early febuary. :angry:

//Blackbird

oh, ok thanks ... i was getting confused because people were saying january 15th and 7th -.-" i just hope it'll be out today ... i might be able to snatch a glow-in-the dark one before anyone else sees :nazotchi:

oh, ok thanks ... i was getting confused because people were saying january 15th and 7th -.-" i just hope it'll be out today ... i might be able to snatch a glow-in-the dark one before anyone else sees :nazotchi:
Go out there quick and snatch 'em! Maybe ask the manager/employees' when they will be recieving a shipment of V4 tamagotchis.

//Blackbird

lol, ok i'll snatch em if i can but im goin to the mall in about 2-3 hrs so some people might've snatched em already plus ... i still havent asked me parents if i can get em. i was planning to buy one with my christmas money and if they say no i'd keep begging lol -.-"

lol, ok i'll snatch em if i can but im goin to the mall in about 2-3 hrs so some people might've snatched em already plus ... i still havent asked me parents if i can get em. i was planning to buy one with my christmas money and if they say no i'd keep begging lol -.-"
Lol! Well good luck!

Wallmart is the best place to go (if they have tamgotchis) because they allways have cheaper prices for everything!

But I'm not sure if they have tamagotchi V4. :S Im not sure anyone does in Canada. Hey, Maybe you will be the first one! *0*

I live in the U.s. and they6 had the v4's the day after christmas (well that I know of)

if I were you I would go online to websites and see. Good luck. Hope you can get one today! :)

sorry if this is the wrong section ... i'm not sure where this should go, but i was wondering when the v4 is going to come out in canada (in stores). today is jan. 7 and i'll be going to the mall and i was wondering if i would expect to see it in wal-mart or toys r us. some people say it'll come out on the 15th and some on the 7th. please help me :nazotchi: i will be leaving in an hour
It's already out in the USA. In Australia it comes out in April. In Canada, I guess Feburary or March. Don't worry it will come out! :mimitchi:

Lol! Well good luck!
Wallmart is the best place to go (if they have tamgotchis) because they allways have cheaper prices for everything!

But I'm not sure if they have tamagotchi V4. :S Im not sure anyone does in Canada. Hey, Maybe you will be the first one! *0*
heh :D none at all ... whole buncha v3's in toys r us though, the only other way to get it soon is probably to buy online but im not allowed to do so :D good luck to anyone with v4's and have fun! give me feedback on em

It should be in a wallmart or target because I saw them there.Although I don't live in Canada.

They"ve been out in wal-mart since Dec.!!!! Thats before i even know they existed!!! they just haven't gotton any shipments in yet!!!

True fact!!! I asked the toy department people at wal-mart!!!

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back