v4 points for work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliGotchi

Reaction score
how many of those points do you need in order to go for an interview?

my tama is age 4 and i havent received that post message yet...when i press the PC on the connection icon it shakes his head and doesnt do anything....so what exactly is the amount of points you need ...because the instuctions say that the amount of points affect your job offer...

yeah if anyone can help me out that would be great.

when i press the PC on the connection icon it shakes his head and doesnt do anything
do u mean work ? pc is givin u a pw 4 tamatown...always !

u have 2 wait til u ge a important msg telling u u graduated school, than quickly another msg will let u choose a job

i meant the work icon..

i got a message and now i can go in the work icon but it only comes back after a few seconds.

i got a message but i dont think it graduated yet...does it matter if i go online in the school a lot because there isnt really much to do besides the word search and spelling bee.

its gonna be 5 today so hopefully it will work

u have 2 press b once more when goin 2 work

You dont pay for work, you will get an important messge and your Tamagotchi will walk a road with alot of sotres, enter the ones you want and see if you can get a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back