v4 related question .. fortune cookies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crayoncanyon

Reaction score
im in ur forums gettn complaints off ur users
what exactly do these mean? they seem to go up and down almost randomly.

also on the hungry happy meter menu the thing after the training section that has an image of a pencil, some stars and some flowers?

I was sending my tama to preschool and the number next to the stars was increasing, I got it to 30 and then my heart went down one.

next I beat both games and got the trumpets going, hearts went back up and muscle went to 3

I got robbed a couple of times and so did the jump rope game again and now muscle has gone back down to two and the points bag has gone down to one?

it's all a bit confusing, I'm sorry to make a whole thread just for my one question but I'm still getting to know the site and am not exactly sure what goes where yet, I'll figure it out eventually.

BUT any help or answers to my question would be ace. thanks guys

x

what exactly do these mean? they seem to go up and down almost randomly.
also on the hungry happy meter menu the thing after the training section that has an image of a pencil, some stars and some flowers?

I was sending my tama to preschool and the number next to the stars was increasing, I got it to 30 and then my heart went down one.

next I beat both games and got the trumpets going, hearts went back up and muscle went to 3

I got robbed a couple of times and so did the jump rope game again and now muscle has gone back down to two and the points bag has gone down to one?

it's all a bit confusing, I'm sorry to make a whole thread just for my one question but I'm still getting to know the site and am not exactly sure what goes where yet, I'll figure it out eventually.

BUT any help or answers to my question would be ace. thanks guys

x
The points icon means the probablity of the king stopping by. The heart means the probablity of a friendly letter. The Man icon means the probablity of a Robber stopping by. The Pencil Icon means how smart they are. The Star icon means Beauty/talent. The flower icon means how kind/nice they are. Those points effect what job you might get.

This is just your fortune/luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back