V4 released in Canada

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

casper25

Reaction score
I just thought I would let you know (incase anyone was wondering) that V4 is now available in Ontario, Canada at Walmart for $16.88.

I bought mine yesterday (glow in the dark one) and they still had about 8 left.

Incase anyone is looking for one, I went to the Walmart in Cambridge.

Happy shopping.

Yip, I got mine yesterday. I live in Toronto.

-Kuchipatchi-

Do you kno if tamagotchi v4 is released in Richmond, BC?

Please reply if you kno!

Plz tell me as soon as possible!

Thanks, Blufairy123

Last edited by a moderator:
The v4's are also released in Toronto, i got a glow in the dark one from wal mart today. I went to a mall in markham

are they realeased in london ontairio, what mall did you buy them in, in toronto?

Oh c'mon is anyone here from Richmond, British Columbia?

I really want a tamagotchi V4 and if you are from Richmond, BC

tell me if there is some V4's at Toys R Us or Walmart please.

Plz reply,

Blufairy123

I got one on Feb.2 I live in richimond i got the pink stipes check your walmart or toysrus

Yay! Go Canada!

I am going to pick one up this week from Wal-Mart!

Same with me, I got mine at Walmart, (Me and my borther). The Glow in the Dark Design and My brother got the Blue Wave.

They told me over the phine that they resotck every night or so. I called every day. So you should to. To find out when and where you can go get one. When we got ours, there were only a few more left. They sell out very quickly!

-KG-

Yeah Canada!!! What one should I get? The glowinthedark or the pink one???? HELP!!!

my mom got me one from victoria BC for 15.88

CANADA ROCKS!!! winnipeg Manitoba! they have arrived!

My grandma is sending me One from Prince George BC. and I Got my other One at a store in a town a few miles (well...More than a few, its in another province but it only takes like 3 hours to get there) from Swan River Manitoba. Swan river doesnt have them yet, only V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back