V4 repeat generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evanderchick

Reaction score
I just got a tamagotchi V4 for Christmas, that was like 6 days ago (i think).

So, my first tamagotchi generation was a little girl, then a young mametchi, then a ringotchi (the apple one), and then a mimitchi.

First of all, the ringotchi is an adult, isn't it???

Is this a new feature on the V4, or am I mistaken?

Then, I had a baby again with my friends tamagotchi (a snake with a hat, the name escapes me). It was a girl, again. Could this be a coincedence??? It has now become the young mametchi, again... Even though I tried to treat it differently this time, and let it lose a few hearts in both the hunger and happy categories (trying to collect new V4 tamagotchis :D )

This is extremely confusing. I don't know if the batch of tamagotchi V4s that we got are faulty, or if it's just chance...

I have the orange model. My little sister has a glow in the dark model, and her tamagotchi grew up in the exact same stages as mine did. My other sister has a pink model and her tamagotchi grew up in the same stages as my step-sister's tamagotchi which is the flower model.

I may be wrong, but I'd like to know if I need a new tamagotchi before I get my hopes up on collecting new characters.

Has anyone had any similar exiriences with their V4???

What should I do?

Thank you, evanderchick :)

I just got a tamagotchi V4 for Christmas, that was like 6 days ago (i think).So, my first tamagotchi generation was a little girl, then a young mametchi, then a ringotchi (the apple one), and then a mimitchi.

First of all, the ringotchi is an adult, isn't it???

Is this a new feature on the V4, or am I mistaken?

Then, I had a baby again with my friends tamagotchi (a snake with a hat, the name escapes me). It was a girl, again. Could this be a coincedence??? It has now become the young mametchi, again... Even though I tried to treat it differently this time, and let it lose a few hearts in both the hunger and happy categories (trying to collect new V4 tamagotchis :marumimitchi: )

This is extremely confusing. I don't know if the batch of tamagotchi V4s that we got are faulty, or if it's just chance...

I have the orange model. My little sister has a glow in the dark model, and her tamagotchi grew up in the exact same stages as mine did. My other sister has a pink model and her tamagotchi grew up in the same stages as my step-sister's tamagotchi which is the flower model.

I may be wrong, but I'd like to know if I need a new tamagotchi before I get my hopes up on collecting new characters.

Has anyone had any similar exiriences with their V4???

What should I do?

Thank you, evanderchick :D
[SIZE=14pt]you could play more games. that might help. mine was different though. oh ringotchi is a teen.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back