V4 Robber

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times has the robber came to your tamagotchi?

• 15 and under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-25

• 25 and up

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm only on Gen4 so far, so I haven't had that many robbers... I suppose it depends how long you've been running a V4 :(

I did notice that I get the Robber more if I am not playing with my V4 much - like just checking it's stats and feeding/snacking.

If I am playing games with it, sending it to school and connecting / using items, etc. I don't seem to get the Robber so much

Maybe the Robber knows when you aren't playing with your tama enough and steals some points from you?! :eek:

Well, I'm only on Gen4 so far, so I haven't had that many robbers... I suppose it depends how long you've been running a V4 :wacko:
I did notice that I get the Robber more if I am not playing with my V4 much - like just checking it's stats and feeding/snacking.

If I am playing games with it, sending it to school and connecting / using items, etc. I don't seem to get the Robber so much

Maybe the Robber knows when you aren't playing with your tama enough and steals some points from you?! B)
Same with mine.

I'm on my first generation of V4 and have had the robber twice... the second time just five minutes ago. He nicked off with 500GP. :)

I am not sure what the determining factor is though... Last time he came looking all cool with his sunnies, my tama had a fortune cookie with only one star in the financial domain - it made sense. This time there were two stars... maybe it was remnants of yesterday when she only had one star in all three areas! :)

i just got mine on my birthday which was on 2-17-07.

and a week later i got robbed. when i first saw the robber i thought it was a fly!! it looked so much like one but i didn't know what it did then i just wachted and then it took 100 points from me!!! i got so mad. i was babysitting my friends tamagotchi and my tamagotchi and her tamagotchi both had mail and i wished my friend got robbed instead of mine. :eek: :p :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back