V4 & school quez.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LENCE

Reaction score
whoa.

so i just got something like a bag.

so i thought it was school.

i went to school.

it said away.

and thats it.

it came back.

What does that mean.

what the heck!

i press C and it starts spinning with the sun, like its happy.

what is that?

When it says away, you should press B and you will see it at school. Pressing B will also let you see your Tamagotchi applying for a job later on.

whoa, before you did said that.. i just hit b and they started singing.

lol

how many times can you go to school daily?

Um, on your tamagotchi, you can only see it twice, signing up for school and graduating preschool, IIRC. You can visit the preschool on TamaTown how many times you want, anytime, but the dance/simon says game on there is only available when your tama is a toddler.

Last edited by a moderator:
It graduates when your tama becomes a teenager, then it can go to regular school. (You can also choose your teacher by pressing A)

okay how to you play the simon says singing game my tama loses every time I don't know how to do it?

okay how to you play the simon says singing game my tama loses every time I don't know how to do it?
yeah me too! nevermind, it just won.

Simon says singing game?... Do you mean the one on Tamatown in the preschool? Just follow the same routine the teacher does. If dance/flag... I don't know, I'm not too good at those games.

the sun i think , it means it is happy! : -)
oooooh!

so does hitting the C wehn your not selected on anything, is that like a mood check up..

or something.

lol

im guessing.

lol thanks.

i thought it was going nuts.

okay.

i think thats all my questions.

OH WAIT.

lol

What are the skills standing for.

and in the fortune cookie.

those questions are important^^

just wondering. :huh:

Pencil = Intelligence

Star = Artsyness

Flower = Socialness

These things help decide your job later on. for example, if you want to be like a doctor or something, you'd need high intellegence. (You need atleast 50 on one skill to get a job!)

Moneybag = Not sure, I think it means higher chance of getting points from the king.

Heart = Dunno about this one.

Muscleguy = Less chance of getting sick/toothache.

You get more star points by playing some of the games... Scounge around TamaTalk to find a guide on the games that raise skill points. I don't think the guitar might help, it's just a toy, but you should buy it anyways, for your Tamagotchi.

You get more star points by playing some of the games... Scounge around TamaTalk to find a guide on the games that raise skill points. I don't think the guitar might help, it's just a toy, but you should buy it anyways, for your Tamagotchi.
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back