V4 Shop List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how do you choose your teachers? CLUELESS HERE!!!!!! HELPP!!!~ :wub: :( :( :(

Hi this is nuffin 2 do wiv de subject! :angry: But who has a v4 tamagotchi :D I mean peepz wiv em r just so spoilt! :angry: Theyve only just come out! :lol: I mean Ive already got 1 so i suppose i am spoilt!! :angry:

I would like to extend my full appriciation and 'admiration' to Haze for having done the wonderful 'graphics' for Spudi and I's chart. B) Our chart's now completely finished. If a guide could please lock this and clean out the last bit of out-of-subject posts? Thanks a billion! :eek:

Enjoy everyone!!

Ra,

i love u -ra- (just kiddin) :huh: :D

u r the best, u and spudilike is like so famous

in every tama forum!!!!

u r the most hard-working tama fan eva! :huh:

Spudilike and I have been very busy compiling this list for you! Please enjoy!
A special thanks goes out to all the wonderful staff members at TZ who've been more than helpful in providing Spudi and I with necessary info to be able to put this chart together, thanks guys!!

P.S: We are still missing a little information as you can see marked by the red question marks, but we'll be updating the chart as we find them. ^_^

https://www.teamxmm.com/Ra/V4_SHOP.png

Ra,
thanks for the help!!!!!!!! :D

This topic is about the Items available on V4.

If you have any questions relating to codes and passwords please ask them in the relevant help topics.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back