V4 Tama job games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLiss

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm trying to compile a list of how to play the various job games for the V4 jobs. I've only held a handful of jobs myself, though, so I could really use help in making this list complete. Thanks!

Florist: This a version of the claw game. Your tama displays a picture of what flower it wants you to pick up. When that flower scrolls to the point where its left petals are just starting to peek out from under the platform your tama is standing on, press the B button to release the claw and pick up the flower. I've heard that if you press the A button after the claw has gotten the flower, it retracts faster and you can get back to picking flowers faster, but I didn't have a chance to test this myself.

Firefighter: Your tama will ride up an down on a cherry picker, trying to put out the flames. There is a square at the middle of the cherry picker, that's where the water comes out. When that square is lined up with the target for each flame, quickly press B. It's tricky to get the timing just right, but with practice, it gets easier.

Scientist: This is a matching game. Your tama holds up one of three beakers, and you press A, B or C to choose the beaker that matches. Sometimes your tama holds the beaker upside down, and that might cause you to hesitate and lose the game quicker than you want to, so be ready.

Travel agent: You drive a bus for this game, trying to avoid hitting the flowers that are inexplicably growing in the roadway. :wacko: The A button makes your bus go up, the C button makes your bus go down, and releasing all buttons makes the bus go to the middle of the screen. You do not need the B button for this game.

Amusement park attendant: In this game, you catch balloons. Using the A and C buttons to move side to side, you press the B button when you want to jump up and catch a balloon. It's tricky, because when you jump up, you want one of your tama's hands to be grabbing at the balloon, not their head. I had a Marotchi at the time, she had no hands, so it took me awhile to figure out that I wanted the side of her body to reach the balloon string, not the very top of her head! :p

TV News Anchor: This is a matching game, you press each button when its symbol pops up. When "<" shows up, press the A button. When a circle shows up, press the B button. When ">" shows up, press the C button. (For those of you that have dialed a tama cell phone "number", you know what these symbols look like.)

That's all I know about myself, I'll add more as I get more jobs. (Or as the kind people at TamaTalk start helping me with my project! :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back