V4 Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover99

Reaction score
Well, hi I am tamalover99 and this is my V4 tama log!

I am starting a little late, my tama is a teenager.

Name: Rosa

Weight: 9 LBS????

Happy: | | | |

Hungry: | | | |

Training: 2/9

Intelligence: 42

Fashion/Style: 22

Kindness/Social: 16

Generation: 1

Character: Ichigotchi (finally!) :) :) :p :( :eek: :ichigotchi:

(I say "finally!" because I have had about 6 different Tamagotchi toys (3 V2, 2 V3, 1 V4) and have always wanted but never gotten an Ichigotchi!!! :) B) )

Rosa evolved earlier today somewhere around 5:10 pm.

Life: Baby girl --> Mizutamatchi --> Ichigotchi

Playing Shape in progress

18 shapes, 200 p

Creepy, now she's 7 pounds...If anyone knows why Rosa is ridiculously underweight, please PM me!

Into elementary school!!!

Oops... meant to choose Mr. Canvas, accidentally chose the flower teacher...oh well :D :D

I found out -- Ichigotchis are usually underweight. (Rosa weighed 0 lbs. earlier, so I fed her!)

Rosa has turned 2 years old!

More news -- she's in the Meme family, and has the most style points, so I think she will be a Memetchi when she grows up! :angry: :lol: :) B) B) :D :huh:

Right now she is sleeping.

I can't wait until she evolves!!!!!!!

(--tamalover99--)

oh, I forgot to say in my last post -- it is ok to post here, just please don't post bad stuff, I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself :p :p :D

Thanks, Mimitchi_Lover_75239!

I don't know whether I should go for a Makiko or not, I probably will, it's so cool and I might not get another chance!

Rosa's training has increased to 5, and now I'm off to go earn fashion points! :D :D :rolleyes: B)

Thank you so much, Mimitchi_Lover_75239! You're really helping me get more fashion points!

Right now Rosa has 125 fashion points! :D :D B) :D :D :D :D :D :D

I didn't know that food could give points! I'll go get some right now! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait until tonight! Rosa MIGHT evolve but I am certain that if she doesn't she will at least turn 3 years old! :rolleyes: :D

[SIZE=11pt]Stats:[/SIZE]

Happy: full

Hungry: full

Training: {||||||| } (7/9)

Intelligence: 70

Fashion/Style: 167 (This is all the way from only 95 this morning! :nazotchi: )

Kindness/Social: 60

Weight: 7 lbs

Generation: 1

Name: Rosa

Character: Ichigotchi ^_^

Mail -- Fortune Cookie -- 2 point -- 3 love -- 2 strong

:hitodetchi: :nazotchi:

Random Info:

I have never gotten past round 5 of the dance game or the mimic game. I can win all the other games easily. :D :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Thanks Tamasweet2!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I really wanted to say was that my plans are not ruined...

[SIZE=21pt]ROSA IS A MEMETCHI!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

She evolved just now!!!! :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :) :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks for all the comments and help!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a super quick update that's not very interesting -- Rosa has been on pause this whole time because I haven't had the time needed to raise enough fashion points!!!! I am so busy these days...

P.S. Sorry for the late update, oops!!!! :( :huh:

(--tamalover99--)

Now the time has come...

*UNPAUSES TAMA*

OK now Rosa is alive again!

I'm going to go play mimic! <_< :D

[SIZE=17pt]OMG I LOOKED AND THIS WAS A HOT TOPIC OH YEAH!!!![/SIZE] <_< :D :D :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: <_< :unsure: :lol: :p :D :D :D :D :D

I just won Mimic for the first time! <_< :D

How I won:

Count 9 poses after the first imitation.

IN OTHER WORDS: Let's say your opponent stops in a hypnotized pose (sparkle eyes). Then, watch your tama. The first time it does the hypnotized pose, start counting from 1, the hypnotized pose being 1. Then count all the poses after that. When you hit the 9th pose press the button to stop your tama. It will be in the same pose and you will win the round!!! :D :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

You're welcome! :chohimetchi: :wub: :) :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't really had time for my tama, but now that it's the weekend I'll have a lot more time! This weekend will decide whether I get Makiko or not...

Too bad Mimic gives random points and not fashion points. I wish there was some easy way to win Dance the way I can win Mimic...

Playing with tama begins...

NOW!!!

*UNPAUSES TAMA*

I'll go look in the shop.

Yes!!! The shop has a sale!

I bought:

Fishing Pole

Melon (increases life points by 1!)

Going to eat melon and use fishing pole right now!

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Fishing Pole: Whale --> FISHING POLE GONE???!!!

I thought you kept it until you got points! If you know what the whale does, please tell me!

Melon: Eaten

Thank you ^_^ :) , but my Memetchi/Makiko is going to have a job as a hairdresser. :) :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I am going to put Rosa to sleep, hopefully she will get a job offer soon!

GOOD NEWS: Rosa has 226 Fashion points! I'm getting closer!!! :D :D

Forgot to say in my last post -- I only got the fashion points by playing games and feeding her donuts *Looks guiltily at used-to-be-33-lbs.-now-62-lbs.-Tamagotchi*

Rosa better get a job offer soon! ^_^ :)

GOOD NEWS x2:

[SIZE=14pt]Rosa got a job as a hairdresser...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]AND SHE IS A MAKIKO!!!!![/SIZE] :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I meant to post last night but it was 11 pm and I was really tired as I had woken up at 7 am that morning :)

P.S. She turned 4 yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back