v4 tama town question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saragotchi

Reaction score
O.k., I just got a v4 and I tried to get into tama town and it asked for a password, what does it mean by 'password'? I'm confused.

-saragotchi

Go to the connection icon press B and go to PC you'll get a password

That - kelsiemc, I believe, is off-topic.

Go to the IR Communication icon (5th out of 10) and select 'PC'. Your character will jump off and give you a password. Log into TamaTown and when you're done, if you've earned any points, click 'Logout' on TamaTown. It will give you a password. Press 'B' on your V4 and enter that password. The number/letter sequence is like this: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F. Then your character will come back down and check your points. You claimed them. In the Games icon (4th out of 10), select 'Password' and type any item/food/souvenir passwords in one at a time, and you're done!

Wow, like that took a lot of time. 0.o

The previous is correct, but just to add that YOU CANNOT play with your tamagotchi while you are logged onto TamaTown, you must keep it on the logout screen until you are ready to log back in or you will not get your points/items.

well you go to connect and click on "PC" then it shows you a password!

I've got a tamatown problem too!Can some one tell me when the ofice will open and what will be in it? :huh:

Tanks!

~Doglover10~

That isn't what I meant, I meant can I still travel even though on tamatown the travel agency sais coming soon.

PLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ i REALLY WANNA GO SEE TAMATOWN V4 BUT I DONT HAVE A V4 CAN ANY OF U TELL ME UR USER NAME + PASS WORD?

i know tamtam!! I dont have a v4 either, would someone so kindly give us a password and username to see what it's like?

Thanks!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back