V4 Tamagotchi Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge Tama Fan

Reaction score
Hi I really need help

I need to know how long it takes for a v4 tamagotchi to grow up because mine is taking so long. he is only 1 and i have had him for about a week now. Is it supose to tkae this long? Please help some one!!!!! :blink:

So that means i have to stop pauseing it. Because i have been pausing it every day when i go to school. So do i put it in my locker or do i let my brother look after it? I need some help. :(

1. They don't need as much care when they are adults.

2. On a weekend, you wouldn't have to pause it at all.

3. My friend puts hers on a keychain which she keeps attached to the belt loop of her jeans. She mutes the sound during class, and keeps it hidden in her pocket. She takes care of it at lunch, in the bathroom, at recess and on the bus. Her school has rules against electronic games, but most teachers don't care as long as the other kids aren't being jealous or fighting or being loud or blocking the hallway. She only shows her two best friends and is discreet about it.

4. I have the time set two hours late on mine, which means it wakes up when I am at lunch, and doesn't go to bed until my bedtime. I keep mine in my purse. You could also get a lanyard, and wear it around your neck like a necklace.

5. If it goes a few hours without care, you might not get as "good" of a character, but it won't die. Leaving it in your locker for a few hours wouldn't kill it.

So that means i have to stop pauseing it. Because i have been pausing it every day when i go to school. So do i put it in my locker or do i let my brother look after it? I need some help. :furawatchi:
u can simply let it sleep instead of pausing it, this will not slow down or affect evolving

So that means i have to stop pauseing it. Because i have been pausing it every day when i go to school. So do i put it in my locker or do i let my brother look after it? I need some help. :furawatchi:
Well they tend to change age over night!So what I do is Leave mine on pause during school and unpause it at night!

yeah stop pausing

ive had my v4 for a week now and havent paused it

so you dont need help.

look at this

www.ebay.com

search tamagotchi v5

and see the amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
look at this

www.ebay.com

search tamagotchi v5

and see the amazing
see the amazing fakes ?

anyway, "0 items found" ^^

u can simply let it sleep instead of pausing it, this will not slow down or affect evolving
The only downside to that is if you want a bad caracter, care taking wise, it will be VERY hard to get it :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back