V4 TamaTown - King = coming soon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8erdoodd

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]when i log on to tama town with my v4, and i put my mouse over the king it says "coming soon" i dont know if i should donate any way, and just get the stuff from the king later, or should i wait till "soon" [/SIZE]comes? :hitodetchi:

The websites not finished yet - go here https://www.tamagotchieurope.com select language english and then Jinsei V4 and sign on as usual, its the European site (American and other Tamagotchis do work on it) and its got more finished than the American site, the King is open on the Europe site btw.

But the office and travel agancy hasn´t opened yet :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

waaaaaaaaaaaa :furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: my tamas want to travel !!!!!!

They have opend a new game in the arcade called football u can select: mametchi,memetchi or kuchipatchi and u have to watch the gauge and click on the character to earn points.

but can u get on tamaeurope with a v4?
Yes. Version 4 here in europe are called "Jinsei Tamagotchi Connexion Version 4" they are almost identical to U.S V4's except that to connect to other V4s you choose Jinsei instead of Ver. 4.

yeah! I don't get it either!! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
The King is now accepting visitors on the V4 TamaTown site. If you previously donated points to him (to a high enough level) he will give you souvenirs now.

Note: only one Royal Souvenir is awarded per visit to TamaTown. So if you have already donated the maximum (200000) points:

(1) login to the V4 TamaTown site

(2) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Scepter

(3) logout

(4) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Scepter to you

(5) login again

(6) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Sword

(7) logout

(8) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Sword to you

(9) login again

(10) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Shield

(11) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Shield to you.

(12) check your item list - you'll find you now also have a Royal Costume

Thanks Binary! I donated 20000 to the king yesterday

and go on the European tamatown where the king is open,

but all the king said was "I'm glad to see you again". They

hadn't updated it with the souvenirs.

The station is also open, but everything inside that is 'coming soon'.

Last edited by a moderator:
The King is now accepting visitors on the V4 TamaTown site. If you previously donated points to him (to a high enough level) he will give you souvenirs now.
Note: only one Royal Souvenir is awarded per visit to TamaTown. So if you have already donated the maximum (200000) points:

(1) login to the V4 TamaTown site

(2) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Scepter

(3) logout

(4) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Scepter to you

(5) login again

(6) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Sword

(7) logout

(8) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Sword to you

(9) login again

(10) go see the King - he'll thank you and offer you a Shield

(11) enter the souvenir password into your V4 and see the King deliver the Shield to you.

(12) check your item list - you'll find you now also have a Royal Costume
This is excellent news thanks Binary!

OMG They have opened the office and the travel agancy yay now our tama can travel :huh: :p :D

Thank u so much for searing this :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back