v4 tamatown question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

british-tamagotchi-boy

Reaction score
on the intruction booklet it says when you log into tamatown your tamagotchi will be paused well i

am wondering if it is the same as pressing A and C to pause your tamagotchi without going to tamatown and my question is will it make my tamagotchi stop growing of i stay on tamatown to long ??? :p

on the intruction booklet it says when you log into tamatown your tamagotchi will be paused well i am wondering if it is the same as pressing A and C to pause your tamagotchi without going to tamatown and my question is will it make my tamagotchi stop growing of i stay on tamatown to long ??? :p
I'm pretty sure it would. I did those severeal times. So i'm not pretty sure.

It makes your Tamagotchi pause, the same way as it would if you'd paused it using the A-B trick. However it's not that dramatic, it'll keep growing, it'll just be exactly the same as when you left it, I'm sure. I've been on TamaTown heaps and heaps (I'm a sad sad person, I just keep going back in and out and in and out earning 9900 points each time :D ) and it hasn't really affected my Tamagotchi's growth. It's still normal, and perfect.

Once you type in the logout code, it'll go back to normal. You needn't worry about it stunting growth or anything.

on the intruction booklet it says when you log into tamatown your tamagotchi will be paused well i am wondering if it is the same as pressing A and C to pause your tamagotchi without going to tamatown and my question is will it make my tamagotchi stop growing of i stay on tamatown to long ??? :lol:
I have 2 things to say!! Your V4s ROCK were did you get them???!!!! Can you buy them in the US???!!! PLZ TELL!!! ^_^ :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

I have 2 things to say!! Your V4s ROCK were did you get them???!!!! Can you buy them in the US???!!! PLZ TELL!!! :lol: ^_^ :) ;) :D :D :D :D
The first v4s were released in Japan, called the Entama/Chou Jinsei Enjoi. They're a bit different from the rest of the world's v4s.

Later they were released in Spain, New Zealand, France and Germany. Eventually America got it so I'd say you could probably find one!

Unfortunately I have to wait till April...

When you log into Tama-Town your Tamagotchi is paused, its the same as pressing "A" and "B", this a good feature because you can have fun with him/her on Tama-Town and not have to pay attention to the actual Tamagotchi.

huh that's strange! When I left for Tamatown with my baby V4, when I got back, it had three hearts down in hunger! It didn't before! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back