v4 tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your tamagotchi go to the connection icon and pick PC from the menu. There should be a code on the screen. Go to tamatown and enter your username and the code on your computer screen. Hope that helped :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't have a V4, and just want a code to look around TamaTown, you can use one of mine:

User Name: TMGC!

Login Password: 671D364 019B1DB (this one will allow you to play the games in the Pre School)

Login Password: F18B82C 42F2F49 (this one will allow you to play the games in the School)

If you don't have a V4, and just want a code to look around TamaTown, you can use one of mine:
User Name: TMGC!

Login Password: 671D364 019B1DB (this one will allow you to play the games in the Pre School)

Login Password: F18B82C 42F2F49 (this one will allow you to play the games in the School)
When did you get Makiko???

Ummm If I remember correctly we were asked not to give it personal info about our tama town accounts so could some one close this topic

Ummm If I remember correctly we were asked not to give it personal info about our tama town accounts so could some one close this topic
Yes, PERSONAL INFO, like your real name, address or phone number. Your Tamagotchi's password is just a combination of letters and numbers from your username. It isn't really classified as "personal information". Sorry to bother you, but this is how it is.

Noooo you didnt bother me at all actually i am glad some 1 cleared that up cause that 1 rule confused so thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back