V4 tip guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx for all the stuffs TAMA~MAN~ :unsure: they really help me and tamagotchi ;) (this is what she looks like). You rock!! :mellow:

Yeah....

Um......

One more question, Tama Man...

When my tama goes to work, It goes with this lady and she like teaches my tama to sing or something. What does that mean my Tama is gonna grow up to be? I hope a rock star!

It doesnt mean anything it just means your tamagotchi is still in pre-school, when its in pre-school it doesnt determine its job, its how much skill points you get. B)

thx for reading my guide i hope you all liked it

PS: that took like three days to type up. B)

Hi! I need more detailed instructions on how to get the rare cell phone. I went to shop, typed in the CD3 and just got the CD3. It said at the end "Try It!" and I hit B and got it. Then I tried the whole thing again, to retype the code this time, and it just exited out.
Thanks for your help. I'd love to get the cell phone.

Jane
To get the rare cell phone type in these codes and also if u type the code again you have to pay 4 it.

Pen = 15,000 gp:

BBCA CCCA^_^

Steak = 1,400 gp: :huh:

ACAB ACAC.

Clone = 14,000 gp:

BAAB ACBA^_^

Honey = 7,000 gp:

CCBA AABB. -_-

CD3 = 0 gp:

CAAA BACB. :ichigotchi:

The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

:kuribotchi:

Latest posts

Back