V4 + V3 mini games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these is your favorite Tamagotchi built-in game?

• Heading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprint

• memory

• get :music:

• bump

• flag

• jump rope

• mimic

• shape

• dance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
So vote on your favorite and reply your oppinions.All of the games up there are V4 & V3.

But,please do not post anything bad(like curse word,bad words,ect.)have fun voting,and rember: everybody has different oppinions on the games so please don't start a fight about the poll.Yours trully

-hollywood_angel

[SIZE=11pt]Hard to pick. :D My favortie game is the Bump game, But I also love the Shape, Flag, and Dance game to. What about the Slot game, Never mind they took that game off because they were scared that their kids might gamble in the future. :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

Locky458

:D Those are GAMES.

I think minigames are the ones from connecting

i love heading, cause im good at it, but i also love get music

So vote on your favorite and reply your oppinions.All of the games up there are V4 & V3.
But,please do not post anything bad(like curse word,bad words,ect.)have fun voting,and rember: everybody has different oppinions on the games so please don't start a fight about the poll.Yours trully

-hollywood_angel
Before the buttons stuffed up, I liked Heading.

But I don't really fancy versions 2 3 and 4 games because they are too long.

My favourite games are the find the leaf in the cup, guess which way it's going to face, or find the mothra in the hole. Those games are nice and short, so I can play them in the middle of class without getting too into it. x)

Although out of the choices listed, I'd pick Heading. As annoying as it is when the buttons get sticky, (as dancinkayley noted,) I still like that one the best.

V3

I like Get & Heading, I'm good at both - usually getting perfect scores.

V4

I like Jumping Rope but the skill points you get are for a random category.

I've also gotten good at Shape.

V4 - job games (even though you didn't ask)

I like the Get type of games.

The Amusement Park Balloon Catch game is easy and fast.

The Count-The-Kids-Getting-On-And-Off-The-Bus is too long. I lose interest after a few rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously addicted to Shape. I just wish it would let you go beyond thirty and continue getting faster. My second favorite game is probably the Slot game... that was also captivating for me.

On V3, although I always get perfect scores on all of the games, my favourite is probably 'heading'. I find it pretty fun, although, it can sometimes get a little bit boring towards the end. :D Moneywise, it's the quickest way on V3 to earn money for me! :p

On V4, I also usually get perfect scores on all of the games, but my favourite is 'shape'. Although 'jump rope' is much easier, I find 'shape' more interesting. :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back