v4,v4.5,or v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkii002

Reaction score
I am in a tough situtation. I would like a v4, a v4.5, and a v5 but that would be a lot of money since I am paying for it. Which version do you think is the best and the one I should get? Please respond soon with answers!!!!

:blink: Pinkii--2

Well, it's difficult.... because everyone has different ideas and opinions about which tama they prefer and those opinions might be different to yours... so we can't really tell you what to do :furawatchi:

Of the three tamas you list I would probably try to choose between the V4 and the V5, because the V4.5 was just a slightly updated version of the V4.

The V4 is a lot of fun and there are lots of topics and information - including Character Charts, Evolution Charts, Food Likes & Dislikes, etc. already known about it, so you would be able to find lots of info to help you enjoy getting to know how the V4 works.

The V5 is the latest version and so it is in the most demand right now. Lots of people want it because it's new. It's quite a different game play to the V4, with new stuff to learn and new ways to take care of the tama characters. There are a few character charts, no evolution charts and plenty of info on the Codes for getting items.

So I guess if you are the kind of person who likes to have the latest version then it would be more sensible to buy the V5.

If you are the type of person who already has the V1-V3 and still enjoys playing with them, then the V4 is worth adding to your collection :blink:

Thanks so much, you are such a big help! I was thinking about getting a v5 but do you(or anyone else) think it's worth it? The v4 and v4.5 sound like so much fun but I have heard that the v5 is not as much fun. Please reply on your thoughts.

Much Love, Pinkii002

Oh, what a tough descision! *0*

If you are planning on collecting them all at some point, go for the V4. V4s have been in stores for over a year now, so they are probably at the end of their, "shelf life." I personally do not care for the V4/V4 games much though. I enjoy V4.5 much more. They have been on the shelves for about 8 months now. Stores will probably stock them for a little while longer. I personally would choose the V5, but if you are going to buy all of them sometime, buy the V5 last because it will be at stores longer from this point on. I do not have a V5 yet, so there isn't a whole lot I can tell you about it.

So, if you are going to get them all at some point, get the older versions. If you are not planning on getting them all, go for the newer version.

Ermm... I feel like I am rambling and not being much help. Sorry about that. xP

~CP

I know it IS a tough descision! Thank you guys soo much! I'm proboly going to get a tama today if my grandmother lets me (she thinks I'm too old). Still don't know which one I want. If they have a v4.5 and v5 i think i might be there for awhil debating.

Thanks so much!

Pinkii002!

p.s. still reply because if i dont get one today i want to hear more opinions and other people proboly have the same question i have.

Well, I don't suggest getting the V4.5 until you know what the V4 is like, because they are similar.

It's pretty hard to decide, but I would recommend that you get the V4, because the V5 is kind of hard to understand at first, from the topics I've seen in this forum. :)

If i were you, i'd just get a version 5 and a version 4.5 or version 4 (whatever you choose) because v4.5 and v4 are very similar its just the characters and games that are different.

But if you looking for 1 tama, i'd go for the v5 as that is the newer,more hightech version.

~Girl~

Last edited by a moderator:
Pros. and cons. of the V4.5

V4.5

pro:

- Raise one Tamagotchi at a time.

- can connect to any other connection version lower than itself.

- you can exploit a glitch in TamaTown to get an easy 9999 Gotchi Points each visit.

con:

- skill points make getting the same character constantly common if you're not careful.

- games are long or tedious. (opinions on the games may vary)

- "bad mail" that your Tamagotchi can get can instantly empty all/most of his/her happiness hearts. Its annoying.

I don't have a V5 so I can't compare. If anyone wants to make a similar pro/con list, or add to/comment on this one, feel free.

Hey thanks guys!!! I got v4.5 because I went to the mall today and stopped to get a tamagotchi. They only had v4 and v4.5. I think the v4.5's are cuter and from what I hear on the forms they are great! I may get a v5 later on, but they seem very complicated, so who knows?

Thanks sooo much,

Pinkii002

v5

because if you bye food and use it you will have untill your tamagotchi dyes.

and becuse you will have a family.

make other pepole press give and you press acsept.

from ACB

I say that you should start with the v4, then when you know all about it and you are tierd of it, get the v4.5. Then when you know all about that versionand you're tierd of it, get the v5!!!

If you have V3 go for V5. The V4/V4.5 are not very innovative after the V3. The V5 is very different from all the previous versions...

if you want a classic get a v4 or v4.5.

if you want a new and improve one get the v5(which i have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back