v4 vs v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henxinggan

Reaction score
What is the difference/why do you think so? (Need to know what to ask for for my birthday next month.)

There is no difference, apart from the V4.5 has more games + different games.

I would get the V4, I have a thing about getting the older tamagotchis. I'm not a great fan of newer tamagotchis.

I would get the v4.5. It has the best games(they are easier), characters, and on the v4, if you don't get enough skill points, your character will become universal, and you would get sick of having the same adult, every generation.

V4, because it came first and isn't a copy of another besides characters and games.

Entama beats them both, and V5 (and probably the Famitama) beats all three.

I would say the v4.5 i had one they are very fun,mostly when your wating for you tamagotchi to evolve.

I say V4,I don't have one,but they are almost identical to V4.5 how I know I like it more is because

-Cooler Characters

-Has "lights" feature instead of mail(the mail feature sucks for V4.5)

-Way cooler designs,probably the version with best designs ever!

Actually the V4 doesn't have the light feature. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I say V4,I don't have one,but they are almost identical to V4.5 how I know I like it more is because
-Cooler Characters

-Way cooler designs,probably the version with best designs ever!
V 4 still has mail feature instead of lights

Actually i like v4 better becuase you dont have to hassle to try and get the character you want.If you take care of ur v4 normaly i think you will practically know which char ur gonna get!

Thats why v4 kicks *removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back