V4 vs V5 war its over for me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
About the last few weeks i have been making topics and polls about what to buy or whats beter v4 or v5. Well thats over for me coz i ordered both. I am going to get them about a week. Did i do a good decision? Am i going to be able to take care of both? Am i going to be happy taking care of both of them? People that got both please reply. I got more to ask but i forgot. If you got anything helpfull about having a v4 and a v5 please reply. Tips and ideas are welcomed. Thank you.

Congratulations, Neomyster! I hope you're happy with your V4 and V5.

I own four tamas, and two of those are the V4 and V5. You are able to care for both of them. You'll probably spend more time with the V4 because you have to earn it skill points so it could have a job. And since the V4 has weight (if you're concerned about weight), you'll find yourself spending time playing games to drop it's weight if you leave it alone. But spending more time with the V4 shouldn't be a problem, since the V5, in my perspective, is easier to care for. You could leave it alone for hours and it wouldn't die, so you really don't have to worry about the V5 all that much.

As far as tips and tricks, on the V4, you can determine whether you get a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Violetchi by teacher and games. For example, if you select Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher (you'll find out more about your V4 as you play with it; it's very simple to understand) and play Shape a lot, chances are you'll get a Mametchi. Mrs. Flower and Dance will help you get a Memetchi, and Mr. Canvas along with Flag will help you get a Kuchipatchi. There are also new characters you can get by playing the games, and it doesn't hurt to try different combinations. :)

Hope I helped, and good luck with your new tamas!

I completely agree with MnMztama495!!! I don't personally own a v4 or a v4.5, I own a v5. But my friend Elina owns all three!!!! So she says they're all great fun & u've made a fabby decision!

xxxxxxxx

Thank you MnMzaatama. That reary helped. If you got more tips tell me

Congratz! I'm sure you will not have any trouble taking care of both at the same time. The v5 and v4.5 both are very fun so I'm sure you'll love it. I once ran my v4 and v5 together at the same time it was easy to take care of 'em both.

.. and if you are feeling overwhelmed just use the sleep trick so you do not have to pause them.

About the last few weeks i have been making topics and polls about what to buy or whats beter v4 or v5. Well thats over for me coz i ordered both. I am going to get them about a week. Did i do a good decision? Am i going to be able to take care of both? Am i going to be happy taking care of both of them? People that got both  please reply. I got more to ask but i forgot. If you got anything helpfull about having a v4 and a v5 please reply. Tips and ideas are welcomed.    Thank you.
i love the v4s.the games are way fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! ^o^ I don't own a V4, I own a V4.5 though. But they're still fun to take care of! I think you made a great decision.

Well, I just stopped by my local Walgreens and picked up a v3 (Yellow with Dots) and a 4.5 (Green Peacock) and I'm very happy! I'm not too entralled about the v5, it's not much fun to me. But hopefully you'll like it!

P.S. This is kind of off-topic, but does CVS carry Tamas?

Thanks!

About the last few weeks i have been making topics and polls about what to buy or whats beter v4 or v5. Well thats over for me coz i ordered both. I am going to get them about a week. Did i do a good decision? Am i going to be able to take care of both? Am i going to be happy taking care of both of them? People that got both please reply. I got more to ask but i forgot. If you got anything helpfull about having a v4 and a v5 please reply. Tips and ideas are welcomed. Thank you.
Lol , you ordered both? well , congrats :p

And if you want to know more about them , look around! Your in a tamagotchi site x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back