v4 woes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
i have made 4 attempts to get a universal tama in my v4. i particularly want hawainotchi or hawaikotchi but i've failed all the time. i heard you have to let it have poor stats to have it turn into a universial. so i left my mohitamatchi's happy hearts almost empty all the time and i got a young kuchipatchi instead!!!!!!!! i have an entama too so this is becoming very irritating. Is there something wrong with my tama??? my cousin's friend already got an ojotchi once...

i have made 4 attempts to get a universal tama in my v4. i particularly want hawainotchi or hawaikotchi but i've failed all the time. i heard you have to let it have poor stats to have it turn into a universial. so i left my mohitamatchi's happy hearts almost empty all the time and i got a young kuchipatchi instead!!!!!!!! i have an entama too so this is becoming very irritating. Is there something wrong with my tama??? my cousin's friend already got an ojotchi once...
untrue.

To get a universal you need one of your stats to be SUPER high.

hope i helped

~hazeyjune

To get a universal you need one of your stats to be SUPER high.
This is an error, universals are when your tamagotchi is not treated properly.

to get universal you need bad skill :hitodetchi:

{more comon to get a adult universil :ph34r: :( :(

i currently have a hawaikotchi who is 2 and is a teenager i just had mine on pause alot & took good care.so i don't know thats what i did.

:]

i currently have a hawaikotchi who is 2 and is a teenager i just had mine on pause alot & took good care.so i don't know thats what i did.:]
aargh, you have a hawaikotchi?!? my y.kuchipatchi become a nonbiritchi and had a baby. IT'S AN ONIONTCHI!!!!!

oh yeah, and i heard of this tama who grew from hawainotchi to pyonkotchi. He had 0 skills points in ALL areas, and weighed 99 lbs... do any of you think this method might assist me in getting my dream hawainotchi/hawaikotchi?

to get universal you need bad skill :hitodetchi: {more comon to get a adult universil :rolleyes: :lol: :furawatchi:
:lol: :) :( which is true. i just got a gozarutchi, my 1st ever universial. it got sick twice and its skills points at the time was 65, 33, and 134, in order. I was trying to get a kuchipatchi... Anybody can tell me why? Its skills points aren't 0 and it weight 22 lbs at the time...

Maybe you should let it be so hungry or so unhappy that it gets sick once or twice. Don't worry- if you hatched a v4 and left it alone right after it hatched it will take about 12 hours to die (I tested it).

To get a universal, like other says, earn no skill points. And you will get one. But I don't think that those tamagotchis that you wanted are universal. I think only Maskatchi and Gozaratchi are universal.

Hope I Helped:]

~QuinnK

Depending on what Unerversal you want there two different kinds i know so far:

A: let it be while your at skool. You proubably won't get a unerversal teen, but proabably an adult one! Keep it over weight, feed it to make it happy! This should work!

B: don't let it be while your at skool, keep it over weight, low skills, and the main part; make it grow when it has low hearts. It won't die... this should work!

Hope i helped

Yes, Masukutchi/Masktchi is a Universal Tamagotchi character on the v4.

Here is a list of Universal Tamagotchi characters.

v4 Universal Teenagers

Obotchi (M)

Ojotchi/Ojyotchi (F)

Hawainotchi (M)

Hawaikotchi (F)

v4 Universal Adults

Pyonchitchi (M)

Pyonkotchi (F)

Debatchi (M)

Hanatchi (F)

Gozarutchi (M)

Masukutchi/Masktchi (F)

v4.5 Universal Teenagers

Hikotchi (M)

Ichigotchi (F)

Hashitamatchi (M)

Yufotchi/UFOtchi (F)

v4.5 Universal Adults

Mametchi (M)

Mimitchi (F)

Kuchipatchi (M)

Memetchi (F)

Gozarutchi (M)

Furawatchi/Korotchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi (F)

to get a universal u need low skill points u need to overfeed it hope i helped!!

memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back