V4 x V4 journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chatter_box101

Reaction score
My Marotchi and My sister's Gozaritchi are in love but he's too young and that's just to darn bad cuz they were both hatched at the same time! they have 4 full hearts each and we're waiting for him to grow up SOON!

Gozaritchi: IM TRYING YOU TRY TO DO THIS IT"S HARD!!!!!

fine fine fine but MAROTCHI WAITING AND SHE'S GETTING IMPATIANT! any way they both made a poopy at the same time !!!!!!!!! :huh:

Maroitchi: THANK YOU THANK YOU TAMA TALK FOR TELLING MY DIMWITTED OWNER *PUTS FINGER OVER MOUTH*

no.......We more like I bought a ticket to canada and it was a total waste nothing happend i just got a suvonier WHAT KINDA OF GIFT IS THAT??? anyway we donated to the king 20,000 and were gonna do it once a dayuntil we get the royal costom outfit thingy but marotichi and gararotichi are sleeping lol until i wake them up :( oh the names for them

female- marotichi Julie

male- gazaritchi Romeo they keep making out but no tamababies YET! keep thwatching i post on this like maybe 2 times a day press Ctrl + D and save this and check it frequently!

me and julie donated 20,000 yesterday and today yesterday i went to tama town and got a scepter and today we got a sword

we bought a mirror and romeo gave julie make up and julie looks faboo!

and how i get so much money is there is a glitch on tama town you go to the burger game when the kaputchi flips the first ingredient then click exit and go to tama pizza game and the time will speed up if you get 4 pizzas then you can stop trying so hard and the gotchi points will keep appering that how me and julie get so much money

JULIE POOed AGAIN!!!!!! we just bought a muffin and something im not sure what it is but it's food hahah!

Julie got 1,340 gp from her job at the

oh cute there is a bath tub screen saver she's ah-dorable :D :p

any way that's it for now if any question PM me!

YAY!!!!! julie and romeo had a baby well twins any way both boys! kinda odd cuz we're siblings any way.................

My boy will be named Max (from the Titanic Book) :wub:

My sister's will be Jack (from teh Titanic MOVie) :wub:

:wub: :wub:

YAY! they're so happy they are playing instruments and playing a duet (not really but...we made them so HA!) lol

we conneted them and all the sudden FIREOWRKS i was loling my butt off!

Romeo never got a job with the bad economy but Julie got a nice easy job as a balloon catcher at the amusement park LAWL im hoping my boy will grow up to be a :lol:

my sis wants a :wacko:

Im................so.................pround..........*gasp several times* im okay im okay breaaaaaaaaaathe breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe lawl i thought of a joke i heard before!

what did the green grape say to the purple grape?

Breath!

YAY im no longer SICK!

Julie left max last night so me and max are happy together even though he misses his mommy isn't that right?

Max- abaabaabooo!

RIGHT MAx! (i honestly have NO idea what he said)

*play funeral march*

sadly *sobs* romeo left and his son Jack died *sobs again* im....................so...............saaaaaaaaaaaad wahahahahahahahaha! (get it? jack really did die but JACK in the Titanic died to! ;) )

any who Max gets to keep the maple leaf from canada and the scepter and sword in the survoniers!

so me and max just bought out the shop ahahahah! and we gonna go to tama town after this and getr more GP and donate it alll to the KING (i wonder why he is a giant egg but i have an idea)

who wonders what he looks like!!??

well see you all(or not) later were going to tama town!

STATS!! i forgot to post them uuuuuuuuuuup!

My V4

hungry-2 hearts

happy-4 hearts

training-1

penicil-16

sparkle-13

flower-10

0 years

24 pounds

name MAX

gender BOY

generation 2G

points 9100

teehee ;)

whoopie! i got batteries for my V2 and it's still a baby her name is ROSE and she is sooooo majorly finicky i mean seriously she keeps poo-ing and taking naps!

yay! it evoled! it's a star charater! can someone PM me to send me a link to the V2 chart? thank yoooooooou

so that's all i got for now bye!

my V4 morphed into a young adrotchi :wacko: :wacko:

my V2 is a star charater i still haven't figure out where the chart is i'll google it later lol my sister's V4

is idk what the name is the gost charater

can some one please PM me the link to a V2 charater name chart it would help alot

Max was brushing his teeth!!!!!!

Max- good hygeine!

Me-.........all the sudden you can talk?! :wacko:

max- uh yah i morphed into a teenager just a couple hours ago.....

Me- right.........any way

Rose- BABALOO!

Max- IM SUPPOSED TO MARRY HER?!

any way.........*hushes the two* rose is very very chubby she's 50 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and playing games SO doesn't help!

hey all so my v2 finaly morphed and it's this be like charater in a baby walker :eek:

any way they behaved wonderifuly in school not wanting anything i just fed them a little between classes and stuff

the V4 is 1 and the V2 is zero still..........

IDK WHY THOUGH!

hey hey hey! it morphed into A MAMETCHI/MEMETCHI!!!!!! YA KNOW like the ones from those commerical!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im soooo giddy! he's cuute

any whoo they didn't do much during school so...

Hey all yay! im finaly getting fan mail woohoo! my Max and Rose finaly got married! (it was a bit odd)

they had two healthy happy boys named dylan and cole or paddy and brian

right now they're sleeping cuz it's early morning like 6"34 lawl (getting read for school)

any way that's it and we formed a tama band cuz my brother's tama finaly got a batterie so i Max played the piano and luke played the guitar when liz played the trumpet

OMG Max was baaaaaaaaaaaad during school today he was brushing his teeth all day and forgot about the baby! i made him finish up and feed the baby Rose is obviously doing a good job she's the mopther of course

i feel like a good tama owner on my 3rd generation already!

teehee i feel ooooold

yah im kinda hyper right now i just am suddenly then it's gone so this is me for now

and i wanna thank everyone that reads my tama blog normaly and getting me nearly 100 views now

if anyone has a neopets neomail me and i'll add you to my buddies!

waaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *spazams*

Dylan is a UNIVERSAL CHARATER D: im sooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

oh well *cries* any way has anyone seen the tamagotchi anime they have?!

it's on youtube called go tamagotchi it's sooooooooooo funny and pointless!

wahhh Dylan died! i was on the bus and wasn't paying attention and oh *sobs*

his decendant is a cuuuuuute baby girl named katrina and me and my friend swaped tamas she has my v2 and i have her v1 CAN U BELIEVE IT THEY'RE DISCONTINUED!

anyway the v2 is cute it does sumersalts all day lawl

I FOUND out that even if the generation died you can still visit the parent and grandparent my v4 Kira and my brother's v4 ethan are getting married *whispers* it's arraged*stops whispering*

Kira- I HEARD THAT I HAVE GOOD HEARING, hey all when i grow up im gonna be violetchi like on the go tamagotchi sereis!

ethan- I LOVE YOU i mean HER

ooooooooooooooh *sobs* my cole died too he took his child down with him!

my and my friend connected ours and they mated and he died in my 5th hour im so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad *sobs again*

i haven't replaced him yet so *sniffles* Kira is doing fine she is gonna grow to be a good violichi

kira turned into a voilitchi/furwatchi/floweritchi w/e and karie morphed into this thing with a point up like alfalfa boy lawl

Kira- THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU MOMMY FOR MAKING me a voiletchi

your welcome

karie- how come she's better than me?!

she's not u just think u are but your not mumy lufs you

Latest posts

Back